my thighs, his wrists

"Damian! I'd you don't get up and eat I will eat your food to!"
With that I heard thumping down the stairs.
"I'm here. I'm here. Please don't eat my food!?" I started giggling.
" hahaha ok ok I won't. Just... I hope you like it."
"Oh don't worry I will, but not as much as the view I have with it." He said that with his signature smirk and a wink.
I blushed I hates it when he dose that but oh well. What can I say it's Damian.
He bit into the breakfast sandwich: eggs, bacon, barbeque sauce. "Wow Nikki, I know I've been gone for a while but I sure have missed these. Mmmmm."
" haha. Come on there not that good."
" they are but wanna know what's better?"
I was curious I had to ask.
"What?"
"You."
"..."
" Anyway I'm gonna go shower sweetheart."
" Ok wait, why can't you shower at courthouse you do know you live next door right?"
" yes, I know that. But what would a sleepover be without one of us getting naked?"
" go on get in the shower then." By then I was blushing hard, my ears had turned red.
While Damian was in the shower I decided to sit on the couch and wait, also think.
I think about what happened last night. Nothing. We just layed there and slept. Then I woke up and made breakfast. But this didn't mean anything he was just coming to comfort me and hang out. That's all.
I can here him making his way from my bathroom to my bed." Nikki! Come here real quick!"
" coming!"
I walk up stairs to my room to find him standing in nothing but a towel. Showing off his rock hard abs. On the bed there is two different outfits.
"What?"
"I don't know what to wear. Pick one."
"Ummm the blue shirt black skinny jeans, and the leather jacket. With converse of course." I said this brightly.
" that's exactly what I was thinking, now for your outfit I picked out this." He showed me a black shirt, black skinny jeans, converse and his sweat shirt. " and of course I picked out your pretty little blue bra, and matching blue underwear." Damian stated with a smirk.
" I'm gonna pretend that this isn't creepy and got get changed."
After we both got changed, Damian said he had to run home real quick. Perfect he gave me some time alone after the brake up.
I sat on my bed after he left and grabbed my razors out of my secret hiding spot. And I cut. Deep. Deeper than before... I deserve this.... I brought this on myself... I'm worthless just like Jack said all those times. Yen minutes went by of me cutting and I was still cutting when I heard him gasp." Nikki! Put that down right now! What the heck are you doing?!?" Damian was yelling, as she ran over from the window and grappled the razors from my hands.
"You dint understand. Give them back I need them!"
"No you don't, Nikki! Please tell me why are you doing this? Is it because of jack?"
I didn't say anything I just looked in to his hazel eyes and cried. Not like before because this time it ment something...
" Oh sweetheart! Listen I do understand..." and with that he trailed of and rolled up his sleeve to reveal cuts and scars on his arms and wrist. This made me cry even harder.
" Damian...." I could barely say his name.
" Come on let's get this blood cleaned up and let's go."
I just nodded and went to clean off my legs. Then we left. We got in the car and drive off.