Three

Eddie's pov:

I'm walking home from school and I hear someone behind me. I instinctively picked up my pace, hoping that it isn't Bowers and his goons.
I send a quick glance over my shoulder and realise that it's just bill.
"You a-alright Eddie? You seemed a buh-bit off t-today." I bite my lip wondering if I should tell him. "Bill, in not sure anymore. Richie. . . Richie is in most of my classes and. . And in scared that the feelings will come back and I'll ruin everything again." I confessed a huge weight being lifted from my shoulders. "Wuh-well, ha-have you t-talked to him much?" He asks, sounding completely unfazed which surprises me. "No, I haven't, I'm scared that he is still mad about that night." I say staring at my shoes as we walk. "Eddie, it was fuh-four years ago. I'm suh-sure he isn't m-mad anymore."

"You s-should try ta-ta-talking to him, Eds." Bill says laughing lightly.
"I don't know, when i sort all this shit out." I say sighing. "It'll be a-alright Eddie spah-spaghetti." I smile at the nickname and hug him lightly. "I gotta go Billiam, bye!" I say running up the steps to my house. "Buh-bye spagwardo!" I laugh slightly at the nickname, I remember him calling me that when we first met in the 4th grade. I walk into my house when I see that Bill crossed the road to his house safely.

"Eddie bear!! How was school honey?" I cringe as my mother squeezes me into a rib-crushing hug. "Fine, ma. I have alot if homework
though." I lie. "Oh okay! Go do it then." She says half pushing me up the stairs to my room. I sit on my bed and start to tear up.

He will never feel the same . .

A/n sorry that it's so short!!