9

Jimin POV

It was a new day I wake up due to the sound of my alarm. I then go to my bathroom and get rid of my business. After coming out from the bathroom and taking a bath I realise that I was alone and Jungkook was no where to be seen.

I search for him all the house but didn't find him. I don't know what to think. While I was busying thinking about all the bad conclusion my gaze fell upon the plate that was cover and hava a note to it. It says

"Sorry baby bun I have to go somewhere but I will assure that we will meet soon."

Even though it was a small note but I was happy but at the same time I realised that what does he mean by 'soon'. It can mean one hour, a day or even a week. After depressing upon the situation I then concluded it was best to get back to my regular life. Even though my heart was aching knowing that he left me but I can't show it as I know it just a one way thing.

After preparing myself for the office I then inform Tae about my arrival and leave my house to reach my destination. All they way to the office by mind was playing scenes that occur till now between me and Jungkook.

It was pathetic that I was falling for someone who didn't do anything to show he have something for me but it was the truth that I can't just shrug off. As I reach my destination I make my way to the cabin with Tae closely following me.

He started
"Jimin where were you yesterday?"

I then responded
"Oh I was sick yesterday and it was raining too."
I don't want to tell anyone about my accident and Jungkook. If I tell someone then I have to tell them the whole story which I also don't know so it was better way like this.

"Don't stress yourself today then."
I just speak a quiet 'thank you' not in the mood for a conversation.

I busy myself with work. The work today was more because of my yesterday absence but still I did it. I also avoid lunch because I was not clearly in the mood today.

I know that it was childish of me to act like this but I just can't help it. I hate that he was making me this weak and needy for him. I was thankful that Tae didn't force me for lunch rather he didn't come in my cabin after our small conversation.

It was now two hours left before I will leave the office. Then only Tae enter in my office motioning someone to enter too. What I was seeing made me freeze. There stood Jungkook in all his glory like he just didn't left me in the morning.

Tae informed
"Jimin this is Jungkook. He is a new employ. He will be working in the place of WooBin."
He then leave me with him alone in my cabin.

After Tae leave Jungkook take steps toward my desk and chair where I was sitting. He tower over me when he reach my chair and then I realise how submissive I am towards him. He then whispered seductively

"Won't you welcome me sweetheart. I told you I will be back soon."

I just whimper hearing his words.

⚜ ⚜ ⚜