14

Jimin POV

"You know baby you can't just order me around. But this time I will do what you said."
He said in a low and a husky tone that turn me on but I control it.

He then start to feed me while I was signing the papers and replying some important e-mails. I see that the time was still stop and remarked
"Jungkook you can free the time now."

"I don't want to."

"Oh okay then."

I just go with the flow and eat the food and at same time completed my work. When I eat the food, he free the time again and just vanish without any words. I then give all my focus to  the work.

During lunch time he again come but now through the door and just keep the lunch on my table and just exit the cabin. I was still happy that he bring the food for me even though he didnt stay with me.

But my curious nature took over me and I leave my cabin to search for him and I then see that he was talking with a girl whom I didn't remember the name now with smiling. A quick thought come to me 'he never smile with being with me'. I was not angry with him as  it was his choice and it was my my fault that I have feelings for him.

I then just enter my cabin and lost my appetite and leave the lunch as it is. After a hour Tae enter my cabin to inform me about the meeting that was in a hour. But before leaving he ask
"What happen to you? Why you look so down?"

"Tae I think that he don't even like me and here I am in live with him. I thought that today I will test that if he even cares for me but he is talking to a girl being all smiley leaving me here alone."

After hearing me he take a seat and told me to tell him everything from start of the day.
I start to tell how I was in the bathroom a little more than usual and he was worried, how he cook the food, drive me here and the lift case too. I tell him how he bring me food and feed me and now he leave me alone.

"Aish my pabo (idiot) Jimin-ah he cares for you it is so obvious. He cook for you, feed you and always look for you. He even care for your image."
He lectured.

After some minutes I realised that he actually all day take care of me like I was a baby. No body care for me.like that but I frown by remembering something and said
"But why he is with her when can be with me now?"

"I don't know that chim, but I will suggest you to ask him directly as I can see that he will never do anything to hurt you."

I just sigh by hearing his words. After that we just chat about work and the meeting. Then it was time for the meeting and we both head towards the meeting area.

The meeting was as usual. It was regarding about our financial position. The meeting end after one and half hour. I was exhausted and just want to go home immediately and just lie on my bed.

While everyone leave the meeting hall and I was the last one. I stand up and start walking towards the door but I was suddenly slam against the door, I then see that Jungkook has caged me between his arms both on the wall. I said
"W-what are y-you doing?"

"Why didn't you eat and above that you attended a meeting without eating."

My cheeks get heated and I did not have words to reply to him.
"Reply me baby"
He said seductively.

I didn't really k ow what to speak so I just stood silent
"I think you need a punishment baby."
And he licks my ear and earn a small moan from me. I was red from the embarrassment and stutter a answer not wanting him to continue more.
"Y-you left me. A-nd you were with the girl....all happy and I don't know I just lost my appetite."

"Oh baby you are so cute. So you were jealous seeing me with someone else?"
He ask with a smirk. I just blush and look down.

He force me to look in his eyes and command
"Answer my sweetheart."

"Uhm... Yes.. ah no or I don't know."

He just chuckle and pull back and just stare at me and said
"Lets get back home."

And with that we leave for the house and let me tell you that he again drive back home.

🍒 🍒 🍒

This is the longest chapter I have ever write😂😂😂
Thank you.