13

Jimin POV

I wake up earlier than Jungkook today and use that time to plan how I will make him fall in love with me.

So the things I have noticed that when  I am with other men he hate that and alsi when I am in pain he always there to heal me. And now him working in my office gives me a advantage as I am the boss and he is the employee. I think today I will just test if he cares for me or even I am important to him.

After I plan everything he started to squirm beside me and start to wake up. Before he can fully wake up I run to the bathroom to freshen up. I was not knowing that I was in the bathroom for a long time. I only realise when he knock on the door saying
"Jiminie are you fine? You are taking a lot of time."

I yell
"Oh sorry I didn't realise. I am fine."

I then quickly leave the room and saw that Jungkook was still on the bed but now sitting. Before I can speak he beat me at it and said
"You really make me crazy worrying about you."

I snap  "Then don't."
He just said  "I want to."

It not give me butterflies in my stomach but elephant too. My heart was beating at a high speed. I just didn't reply him after that. What could have I even said to that?

He then make the breakfast commanding me to just sit and wait and let me tell you it was a heavy breakfast but when I protested against it he just give me a strict glare and I know that it was just a waste to protest anymore.

We just eat in silence. After we were done I ask
"Are you coming to office?"

He just nod and we leave the house for my office. I was going to drive the car but then he said that I am still weak and he will drive us there. I just agree with him because I know it was waste to talk to him in these topics.
While the whole drive I just think about how to execute the plan to make sure that he cares for me.

(A/N  Aish! he still didn't see how much Jk cares for him.😂)

When we reach the office we make our way to the lift and remarked
"You should go first. If we go together people can make assumptions and it will hurt your image."

I was sad or happy I did not know. I was happy that he thinks about me too but sad the same time that he didn't want to show people that he is with me. Not saying anything I just enter the lift and quickly enter my cabin without wishing hood morning to anyone.

After a hour Tae came inside
"Jimin are you okay today?"

I smile at his concern and replied
"Yup! He came back Tae. And who is the someone urgent?"

"I can see that he is back" and continue with a blush "I am seeing someone and we can become a couple if all goes right."

"I am happy for you Tae you deserve someone who can love you. I wish you luck."

He just reply a cute thank you and left to do his work.
I was doing my work till someone or specifically Jungkook decided to come in front of me from now where with a lunch box. I was starting at him oddly.

"You should eat now."

I was thinking what to say when I realise that he had come forward and was extremely close to me. We just stare at each other like the time was stop. I protested
"I have quite a lot of work I can't now."

He just speak some words but it was still the same.
"I think your powers are old now. Everything is still the same.

He said
"See your watch."

I just saw that the time had stop and see him like how he did it but I know how so I didn't ask. But sunndelny a plan came to my mind and I order

"You know Jungkook I am your boss and I order you to feed me while I do the work."

💫 💫 💫

Thank you for reading and please read and comment your views.