Moving in

I am Samantha but I like you guys to call me Sam. I won a contest and I am now a member of Free time family. This guys are youtubers and I now live with them. This is my first day at this house.

"Sooo, Samantha--" I cut of Tal before he finishes his words.

"Sam! Don't call me Samantha." I said.

"Sorry, my bad. Sam, your room will be upstairs. There's no bathroom in there so you'll have to use the bathroom here in the lobby." Tal said.

"That's fine with me. Where am I going to take a shower though?" I asked him.

By the way, we are all here in the lobby. The guys are staring at me.

"You can shower in mine." Caylus said.

"Yeah that could work." Said Tal.

"Okay." I replied.

There's this guy they call Nick. He's been staring at me since they picked me up. It's pretty uncomfortable.

"Can you please stop staring?" I asked him.

He smiled at me. Holy cow, he is freaking hot when he smiles.

"Sorry. Not used to a girl living with us." He said.

"Hmmm. One rule, no fraternizing." Tal said while he's looking at Nick.

"Dude, she's like your sister." Nick replied.

"Just a reminder." Tal said.

Oh great. So I can't flirt with them? Nick is cute and so is Jojo but I think I like Nick more.

"Hey Sam. You hungry? Want anything to eat? We'll order for you." Adi said.

"Uh no. I'll just go to my room." I replied then I headed to my room.

I pulled out a drawer under my bed and took a bag of chips.

I sat on the floor and started scrolling through my socials.

"SURPRISE!! LET'S FILM OUR FIRST VIDEO WITH YOU!" They exclaimed bursting out of the door.

I was shocked and I didn't know what to do.

"Hey you said you weren't hungry." Adi said.

"I -uh. I just got hungry." I said while shoving pieces of chips in my mouth.

"That is not healthy. Gimme that." Jojo said then he took the chips away from me and started eating it.

"But that's mine." I said in a low voice.

"Let's sit now on the couch please." Tal ordered.

Cenna set up his camera and we sat on the couch.

Tal, Adi, me, Nick, Jojo are on the couch while Ant, Mike and Anthony are at the back, standing.

"What's up everybody. This video is going to be different because we will introduce to you our newest adition to the free time family." Tal said.

"You smell so sweet." Nick whispered. I looked at him slowly and gave him a confused look.

The hell is he talking about?

"Introduce yourself." Said Adi.

"Hi. I am Sam and I'm 19 years old." I said.

"Single or taken?" Nick asked.

"Not ready for commitment." I replied

Tal just keeps on talking while my mind wander. Nick is really cute and hot. Sitting beside him makes my temperature rise up and my heart is pounding.

"Let's hold hands guys." Tal said.

Why??

Adi grabbed my hand. I looked at Nick and he smirked at me. I refused to take his hand.

"Sam grab Nick's hand." Tal said.

I have no choice but to grab his hand. I was slightly shocked when he intertwined our fingers. I didn't dare to look at him.

"That's it for todays video guys. I hope you support her just like how you support us and Adi. Thank you very much." Tal said finishing the video.

Cenna stopped filming and we all stood up.

"I'm hungry." Said Adi.

"Let's order pizza." Tal said then Adi agreed.

"You wanna hang downstairs?" Tal asked me.

"No. Just call me when the food is there." I replied.

I escorted them to the door.

They all went outside except for one.

Nick closed the door and he stood there.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

He smirked. That smirk made me weak.

He leaned towards me and whispered something on my ear.

"You're cute." He said.

I am freaking hot right now. Like, literally hot.

I grabbed his shirt and kissed him on his lips.

He kissed me back immediately. He held my back for support and lead me towards my bed.

No fraternizing... Those words flashed through my mind.

I don't care. They won't find out.

Nick's kisses ran down to my neck. I can feel him planting some love bites.

He gave me a few love bites before he kissed me again on my lips.

It's not just kissing. We are freaking making out. He gave me a few pecks on the lips before he left the bed.

I sat on my bed and looked at the mirror.

"HOLY SHIT! NICK!" I exclaimed when I saw the love bites.

"How the hell am I supposed to cover this?" I asked him.

He removed this timeless hoodie and handed it to me.

"Wear this." He said. I took the hoodie and wear it.

"You kiss smoothly." He commented.

You idiot.

"Go downstairs. They'll be suspicious." I said.

"Okay. See you there." He said and he winked at me then he left my room.

I lay down to my bed and stared at the ceiling.

What the hell did I just do? I just moved in. I made out with a guy who I barely knew. I received love bites from him.

My thoughts were cut when Adi opened the door.

"Can you knock?" I said.

"Oh sorry. The food's here." He said.

I walked to the door and we went down together.

"Since when did you have a timeless hoodie?" He asked when we reached the lobby.

Everyone is staring at me except for Nick who's just looking at the bottled water. Smiling.