Accident

Free time house...

"Sam, wake up we're here." I heard Adi.

I woke up and grabbed my bag then I went inside the house. During the whole flight, Nick and I didn't talk even though we sat beside each other.

I slumped on the couch and closed my eyes.

My phone rang so I grabbed it and I saw Elocin's name. She's face timing me.

"What's going on?" I asked groggily.

"Sam! We're in the hospital right now. You need to come here." She said while crying.

I immediately went to my senses and stood up.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Ivana, she's-- she had a car accident and now she's in the ICU! You need to come here!" She said. When I heard what happened, my tears went down.

I cried and sobbed loudly. I can't believe that Ivana had an accident.

I ran to Tal who's still outside with the guys.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"Can I use your car? Ivana's in the ICU she had a car crash." I said while wiping my tears.

"Sure. Lemme get the keys." He said then he ran inside. I'm still crying.

"Why did she had an accident?" Asked Adi.

"I still don't know." I replied. Adi pat my back to calm me.

"Adi, drive her." Said Tal while handing the keys.

"I'm tired bro." He replied.

"I can drive Tal. I promise I won't crash your car." I said.

"But what if you over sped?" He asked.

"GOD DAMMIT! JUST LET ME DRIVE MYSELF MY FRIEND NEEDS ME!" I yelled and their eyes widened. Tal just gave me the key and I ran off.

I drove off and not even 10 minutes later, I reached the hospital. I ran to the ICU and I saw Aria, Joys and Elocin crying outside.

I hugged them and we all cried.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Ivana, she drunk drive." Said Elocin while still crying.

"Excuse me, who's the parents of the patient?" The doctor asked.

"Her parents are in Canada. It's just us." I replied.

"Well, the patient-- she's in coma." The doctor said.

We are all devastated.

"But she's fine right? She's gonna wake up. I know she will." Said Elocin.

"We're not sure at the moment but we will do anything we can." The doctor replied.

"Please. Make her wake up." Aria said.

"For now, we'll transfer her to a room." The doctor said.

We settled everything and now, Ivana's lying on her bed with some aparattuses in her.

We're just sitting in the room.

"Guys, I'm gonna stay with her tonight. I'll just grab my stuff." I said.

"I'm going home for now. I'll be back tomorrow." Joys said and we nodded.

"Wait for me before you leave." I said to Elocin and Aria and they nodded.

Joys and I went down and we took separate ways.

I reached the free time house and I saw them all in the lobby.