Steamy Night

[WARNING ! ! ! MATURE CONTENT]

We finished the remaining shots and the last cocktail tower.

Nick and I accompanied the girls to the guest bedroom then we went upstairs. He's gonna sleep with me.

"I'm just gonna take a shower." He said.

I just nodded my head as a reply.

I'm hella dizzy right now. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes. After 5 minutes I decided to take a shower also so I took some hoodie and underwear.

I went to Caylus's room and saw him fast asleep. I didn't bother to wake him up so I went to the bathroom.

After I shower I went to my room and I saw Nick laying on my bed with his eyes closed.

His face is so angelic. I could stare at him all night. I turned off my lights and went to the bed with Nick.

I got in to the comforter and I felt Nick hugged me tight. My phone rang so I grabbed it from the bedside table.

I saw Ivana's name flashed on my screen. Why the hell is she calling?

"Put it on loud." Nick whispered and kissed my cheek. He's drunk. I can smell the alcohol coming out of his body.

I put it on loud and I can hear them laughing.

"What's up?"

"Girl! Wanna join us?"

Nick's kissing my neck softly and I can feel his hand going inside my hoodie. His hand is going up.

I stopped him.

"Can't. I'm too dizzy."

"What a bummer. Go take a rest now."

"Okay. Night."

I hanged up.

"What the hell Nick?" I asked him.

"I love you." He just said. My gosh, he is freaking drunk right now.

"You're just drunk." I just replied.

"Most of people tell the truth when they're drunk." He said then he planted soft kisses on my neck again and he slid his hand in my hoodie again.

"Nick. Don't." I said. I'm DTF but I don't want to do it with Nick while he's drunk.

He got on top of me and claimed my lips. He's kissing me torridly. He's kinda aggresive.

I gave up. It's freaking hot because of the alcohol. I kissed him back and I let him explore my body.

I removed his shirt and he removed my hoodie. He planted kissed on my breasts. No, he planted hickeys on them.

He's been planting hickeys for like 3 minutes. He claimed my lips again and removed my underwear.

He removed his sweat pants and underwear too. Now we are naked under the sheets.

He touched my pearl and played with it a little. I moaned when whe massaged my clit. I can feel his dick poking my lower abdomen.

He held his dick and started rubbing it on my pearl. My back arched from the sensation. He slowly inserted his dick and I gasped.

It's not my first time so it wasn't painful. He's thrusting slowly. I wrappes my arms on his neck and claimed his lips. Fuck it. He's so big.

I moaned when he got deeper. I can feel his fast breathing and his soft moan. He got faster and faster until he come.

He came inside me and I can feel his sperm flowin in my vagina. He hasn't pulled out his cock yet. He fell on top of me and he burried his face in the crook of my neck. His cock is still inside.

We are gasping for air.

"I love you." There I said it. I said my real feelings.

"Is that for real?" He asked still chasing his breath.

"Yes." I replied.

I pushed him and when he laid on his back, I got on top of him.

"Round 2." I said then I inserted his cock in me. I go up and down on him while he holds me on my waist for support.

I grind a little to give him sensation and then he moaned.

He pulled me to him and then he thrust up and down faster. Once again, he came inside of me.

"Oh Nick. You're gonna get me pregnant." I said when I laid beside him.

"I don't care. I love you." He said and he kissed my head. After that, I slept peacefully.

I woke up naked under the sheets, Nick isn't here any more. I wore my hoodie and got some clothes. I'm going to take a shower.

I feel so sticky down there because Nick came in me twice.

Caylus is still asleep so I just went to the bathroom and cleaned my self.

When I was finished, I went downstairs and I saw Nick having a coffee with my friends.

The boys are still sleeping on the floor and on the couch.

"Hey sexy." Nick greeted me as I walk near him. I gave him a kiss on his lips.

"How was things last night?" Ivana asked with a grin on her face.

"Oh shut it. We just slept." I replied.

Nick put his hand across my shoulder.

"Coffee?" He asked while handing me his mug.

I took a sip on his coffee.

"Gosh, that's strong." I replied.

"It's good for hang over." He said.

When we hears foot steps from upstairs, we quickly distanced ourself.

My friends got confused.

"Why?" Ivana asked.

"They don't know about us. Adi isn't pleased and he's watching us closely." I whispered.

Adi got to the kitchen with his hand on his head.

"Want coffee bro?" Nick asked.

"Yeah sure. Get me some please." Adi replied.

Nick got Adi coffee.

"Thanks bro." Adi said.

"Welcome." Nick replied then he pat his back.

"What time are you guys leaving?" I asked my friends.

"After this." Elocin replied while she showed the mug of coffee.

She drank the last drop of coffee and put it on the dish washer.

Nick and I accompanied them outside to Ivana's car. We waited there until they were off.

We went inside the house and saw everyone drinking coffee.

"Fucking hang over." I heard Tal said. Nick and I just let out a chuckle.