Ass beating

Bby_bakugo;-; has created a chat:
Time to beat a bitch

DunceFace
Yo wait who's ass we beatin?

Bby_bakugo;-;
Some bitches who beat up
F/n

Area_51_Ailen
huH?
Uh nO one touches the queen
Oh they finna catch my hands

Scotch_tape
K I got the tape
Who we gonna tie to the chair
and interrogate

Rock_Hard
fUck
I got the chair

Area_51_Ailen
Kk when are we gonna beat
some ass?

Bby_bakugo;-;
Tomorrow after school
F/n is staying at my place
tonight
She's not going to school
tomorrow

DunceFace
Mcfuckin sCUSE ME!?
WHY IS SHE AT UR HOUSE

Area_51_Ailen
THAT IS UNFUCKING FAIR
U BETTER NOT TOUCH HER

Bby_bakugo;-;
WHAT THE HELL DO YOU
THINK I AM!
A PERV!
HUH!?
ILL KICK YOUR ASS

Bakugo tossed his phone on his desk, he looked over at F/n and tossed an oversized All Might shirt at her.
"Go change" he demanded, so she did. He pointed her in the direction of the bathroom. She came out in a minute or two with her clothes. She was basically wearing a dress. Bakugo would be lying if he said she didn't look cute. He blushed and looked away. Conveniently Bakugo didn't have anything extra she could sleep on so they had to shat his bed. Oh No! (Bruh) she held his hand as she slept.

After a long school day, the whole bakusquad was pissed. They made the walk over to F/n's school.
"Uggghhhhggg!! I'm gonna beat a bitch." Kaminari started jumping in a boxing position and started throwing air punches. Then

He tripped over a rock.
"OoF"
Bakugo rolled his eyes,
"Get up loser, save the punches for the ugly faces." He said as he was cracking his knuckles.
"NOBODY TOUCHES THE QUEEN!" Mina yelled at her full gay. As she was walking she was stomping on a imaginary head. Kamirari copying her. From an outsider's perspective, they looked as if they were on crack....maybe they were maybe they weren't. Finally they made it to their destination, right in time too. School just got out. Bakugo and the others stood in a line outside of the gate. All in proper street clothes. Kirishima noticed the group of girls who fit the description that F/n gave.
"Bitch ass targets locked" he said
"brUHHHH IM SO READY TO BEAT ASS UP!!" Kaminari was getting heated. Bakugo was already fuming.
"I'm so glad F/n wasn't here today, god I fucking hate her." One of the girls spoke, Bakugo already had enough of their shit.
"You got a fucking problem with F/n?" He asked, gridding his teeth.
"Yeah? What about it?" Oh shit Mina lost it.
"BITCH!" Mina fucking launched herself at the girl. It was like one of those petty fights, Mina yanked her ponytail and started beating at the back of her head. The other two girls tried to get at Mina but Kaminari stepped in and yEETed himself at them, he started stomping like a crackhead as soon as the fell on the ground. The girl who Mina was beating on tried grabbing her hair.
"OH YOU TRYIN TO GRAB MY HAIR!? JOKES ON YOU FUCKO I AINT GOT NON!" With that Mina threw her to the ground and body slammed elbowed her in the tit.
"YALL DONT GET TO TOUCH MY QUEEEEN!" Mina dragged out the 'e'
Kaminari was screeching like the little feral man her is. Once done you best bet those girls ran like hell. As they were about to leave they saw F/n's friend walking out.
"So when will you do it?" One of the boys asked F/n's friend.
"I still have to get close enough to F/n' so she'll date me and I cane break her heart in front of the whole school." He answered back
"Come on Kai! You're taking too long!"
Bakugo
Was
Livid.
He had started walking to the group
Sero whispered to Kirishima
"Dude you're not gonna stop him?"
"No way in hell, fuck it. I'm going with him."
Kirishima started walking in their direction. Sero shrugged and followed behind, Mina and Kaminari coming shortly after. Bakusquad was walking towards them. Bakugo grabbed Kai's collar.
"Stay the fuck away from her." He told him strait
"What are you gonna do if I don't you overgrown Pomeranian." Kai smirked, that was it. Bakugo snapped. He threw his fist right at Kai's face. And that's when the gang fight started. Punches and kicks were thrown, not one person went unscathed. Bakugo picked up and body slammed Kai. Then he started throwing fist after fist at his face until Kirishima pulled Bakugo off Kai. One of Kai's buddies helped him up. Kai started laughing,
"Imagine when I tell F/n about this, I'll twist the story, and you will be completely out of the picture."
Bakugo glared.

"Kai?" F/n's voice rang out