Tits or Ass?

F/n slowly woke up to the golden sun in her face, she squinted. She rolled around in the bed noticing she was alone, she got up and changed into one of Momo's shirts. She walked downstairs to the kitchen where Momo was cooking. F/n's eyes widened and she screamed "GOD DAMN! ALL THIS CAKE AND ITS NOT EVEN MY BIRTHDAY!"
"Wha-?" She was cut off by a slap
"L-L-L/n!!!" F/n started running
"GOTTA BLAST!"

Bakuhoe 59 missed calls
Bakuhoe 102 texts
Todoroni 31 missed calls
Todoroni 105 texts
LesbianTings 15 missed calls
LesbianTings 10 texts
Frogger 4 missed calls
Frogger 2 texts

F/n didn't pay attention to her phone, she was too busy running away from her certain death by knife. Until a loud knocking was heard at the door, Momo sighed and opened the door.
"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!" Meanwhile F/n in the background throwing it back to Sofia the First.
"L/n!" Jirou ran past Momo and started shaking F/n by her shoulders. "Where the hell have you been!? Why didn't you say anything!?" Bakugo and the other three at the door pushed past Momo and started interrogating her.
"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?"
"I thought you died, too bad."
"THATS RUDE! APOLOGIZE OR IM GIVING JIROU A FAT SMOOCH!"
"Wha-"
"Sorry"
"What the hell man! You didn't even give me a chance!"
"Too bad."
"SHUT IT DUMBASS!"
"Not like you needing that kiss."
"FUCK YOU ALL!"
While the three fought, Tsu got the fat kiss.
"Eat ass kero, I got the kiss."
.
.
.
"WHAT THE HELL!" All three of them screeched like banshees. "So now that you all are done fighting, HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND MY HOUSE!" Momo screamed at them. F/n tuned in "Yeah, I was spending some good quality time with the wifey. Anyways why are you here?"
.
.
.
"Ha, ha, HOW COULD YOU BE SO CLUELESS! YOU DIDN'T ANSWER ANY OF OUR CALLS OR TEXTS DUMBASS!" Bakugo screamed at her. Todoroki facepalmed. "I thought Bakugo killed you."
"WELL I DID NOT ICYHOT! WHO ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION ANYWAY!" Bakugo screamed back.
"WHATEVER! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Momo screamed as she hit them all with a broom finally throwing them out. "Momo?"
Momo sighed "Yes?"
"Cuddle me fucker." And that's what went down, whatever F/n says goes, cause a bitch be whipped for her.

Frogger
Guess who got a kiss kero

BakuhoeTHAT DOESNT FUCKING COUNT BITCH

Bakuhoe
THAT DOESNT
FUCKING COUNT
BITCH

Frogger

Last time I checkedyou didn't get anykisses kero

Last time I checked
you didn't get any
kisses kero

✔️seen by Bakuhoe

Frogger
Oh shit

Frogger has left the chat

Todoroni
Miss Kesha
Miss Kesha
Oh my god she fucking
dead

Todoroni has left the chat

Hi babes, I'm sorry for the short chapter but I hope you enjoyed 🥺🥺 stay safe babe.