Chapter 1~ New cat?!🐈

(There's the inspiration for this chapter up there and yeah let's get on with the first chapter)

Pink's POV
I wake up to a loud banging noise from down stairs so I quickly run down stair to see what going on.

"What is going on down here!" I shout and then I see Alex on the kitchen floor covered in pots and pans and the kitchen cupboard open.

"Oh no...Alex what were you happening to do with those pots and pans?" I walk over to Alex and take the pots and pans off of him.

"I was gonna make some special soup!"

"Alex...what do you mean by special soup?" I say putting quotation marks over "special soup".

"Hey I'll have you know i make the best cheeseburger and sponge cake soup there is!" Alex states proudly. I chuckled.

God these boys drive me crazy but they always seem to make my days filled with laughter more. Rusty walks into the kitchen looking surprisingly happy.

"That's a first!" I mutter under my breath.

"What did you say Pink?" Rusty asks.

"Ooh..uh...n-nothing!"

"Oookayyy then.." rusty says exaggerating the Os and Ys.

"So what are you so happy about!" Alex asks.

"Oh yeah! You see-" he says while gesturing is to follow him.

"Well long story short...I was on the front lawn this morning when I saw this little cat up our tree!" Rusty says and points to the tree.

"Aww it's a cute kitty!" Alex cheers.

(Okay let's just pretend Alex isn't allergic to cats in this book okay?)

"Aww...they is..can we rescue it Rusty?" I ask.

"Ughh...okay." He says while coughing between words.

"Hey you okay bro?" Alex asks.

"Ya just got a cold...nothing bad!"

"Are you sure want to fly up there if your not feeling well...Alex and I can use a ladder a get it.." I say.

"I'm fine Pink....trust me." He says lightly squeezing my left shoulder. I blush. HARD. Like I was full tomato face and I didn't know why!

I'm interrupted by rusty flying up to the cat and picking her up and flying back down.

"That was easy!" Alex cheers! The cat was all white with one pink-coloured eye and one black-coloured eye. (😏)

"she's beautiful!" I say.

"How can you tell the cats a girl?" Alex asks.

Rusty quickly looks down at the cat. "Yep...definitely a girl!" He says. I chuckle.

"Can we keep her?" I ask.

"Ya can we Rusty..can we..can we!" Alex asks.

We both stand there looking at him with puppy eyes basically begging him to let us keep her. He chuckled. Wow he doesn't laugh much. We're honoured!

"Fine...yes we can keep her..just stop staring at me like that..and if Phil doesn't like her she has to okay?" He says while carrying her into the house. We follow and nod.

548 words
Woahh that took longer than I thought it would! Anyway what do you think I should do next? Ooh and also what should I name the cat? I had one idea...okay hear me out on this one..Rink...coz of the eyes idk I need with this one 😂 anyway hope you enjoyed it...

Peace ✌️

🍯Bee<3