Chapter 12~ He likes me?🧃

Pink's POV

I woke up to the sound of.....nothing? So I decided to sit in my room a think about what He said.

~Flashback~

I heard shouting from downstairs so i decided to go a see what they were arguing about. They seemed to be silent when I was on the first few steps so I sat on the steps and stayed quiet so they wouldn't see nor hear me.

"I do have a crush on Pink..."

I swiftly ran up to my room and went to bed. Was this some weird dream? But if it was a dream that's means I must want that! But I don't....do I?

~Flashback~Ended~

It's been two days since then and I still haven't left my room. Did he really have a crush on me because that was DEFINITELY not a dream... hah noo he does not! He can't because I don't feel the same.
...

...

YOU DON'T FEEL THE SAME PINK!!

I went downstairs looking like I just woke up (which I did!) but that's besides the point. Irrelevant! I go over to the couch and turn on the switch to play some mime-shaft.

"Hey Pink..what you up to? I heard Alex say. "Ooh hey Alex....I'm just playing a bit of mime-shaft wanna play?" I said. "Nah.." he said sounding a bit sad.
"What's the matter Alex!" I ask a bit worried a bit about him. He's always in a good mood. "I can't find Rusty..." he said. "Ooh..." I said.

"Hey Alex..u-u-uh p-p-Pink h-hi!" I heard Rusty say. He sounded really nervous about something but I wasn't sure what it was. "See Alex...Rusty was just in his void!" I said. "I can see that!" He said sassily. "You-Uh what are you guys d-doing?" I'm playing some mime-shaft wanna play?" I said. He looked really nervous for some reason. "U-Uh okay!" He said. Should i ask him why? Is it about this crush thing? Aww...

We played mime-shaft for a bit but he still seemed nervous and I felt really bad.

"I'm just going to get some food from the store you want anything?" I asked.
"I don't want anything!" Alex said whilst sitting on the stool in the kitchen. "Rusty?.....what anything?" I said sympathetically. "Uh n-no thanks!" He said putting a on a fake smile. Trust me I could tell. "Okay!" I said and I walked out the front door.

Rusty's POV

Alex was smirking at me after Pink left. "I'm gonna tell her!"
"Don't you dare!"
He was making me so nervous when Pink was around. He keeps saying he's gonna tell her and I'm not ready for that. What would she think if she knew?
...
I'm some 400 year old void.
...
She'll think I'm crazy
...
Won't she?
...

531 words
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! Sorry for posting late today. I was listening to some music that I hadn't heard in like years *cough cough* one direction and I had to jump around for like 2 hours 😂😂😂 anyway hope it was good enjoy and yeah

Peace ✌️

🍯Bee<3