Chapter 8~ The Dinner Party?!🍰Part 1

(As I said on the last chapter Pinks family HAVE NOT met Alex and Rusty before😅)

Pink's POV

We arrived at my parents house and luckily the cake I brang didn't get squished. Well we let Alex drive so we had to prepare for the worst... But we're still gonna have to buy a new bumper. I sigh. I can just tell this is going to be a long night...

"Hey Pink...you ready to go in?" Rusty asked me turning around to face me.
"Uh...yeah!" I say. I'm not gonna lie I was worried, my parents like to embarrass me when I show them friends I just hope they won't be to bad this time...

We get out the car and for some reason i thought it would be a good idea to let Alex hold the cake. I sigh again. This isn't gonna end well. I put my hand up to the doorbell and stand their patiently but inside I was a nervous wreck. What if my parents didn't like them?The door handle starts to turn slowly and then we were greeted by a little girl with two short brown pig-tails wearing a white t-shirt and a light-blue overalls-dress and a little plastic crown on her head. It was Kaylee, my little sister!

"Pink!!!" Kaylee yells. "You're finally here I've been waiting for you for hours!" I chuckle.

"Hi Kaylee, do you know where Mom or Dad are?" I ask.

"Uh..they're in the kitchen and penny is in the living-room!" She says sweetly.

"Uhhh....Pink who are those two scary boys behind you?" Kaylee asked looking a bit frightened.

"I am not scary!" Alex said dramatically.
"Ooh you wound me fair Princess.." Alex said putting a hand on his chest.
Kaylee giggled.
"Okay...this ones funny but that one over there looks like he's gonna kill us all!" She said pointing to Rusty. I chuckle.

"Kaylee...these are my roommates, Rusty and Alex." I say pointing to each person as I said their name. I saw in the corner of my eye Rusty make a small wave towards Kaylee which luckily Kaylee waved back. Okay one family-member down three more to go!

We all walk into the kitchen to see my parents and Penny. "Hey Mom and Dad...Hey Penny! I say. They turn around.

"Ooh Pink you made it...we're so glad you were able to come tonight!" She says whilst pulling me in to a tight hug.
"It's nice to see you to Mom!" I say whilst shooting a small wave at Dad and Penny. She releases me from the hug.
"Ooh..Mom, Dad...These are my roommates...This is Alex..." I say.
"Hi pinks Mom and Dad!" He says Merrily waving to them. "And this is Rusty..." I say and he waves too.
"Hey.." Rusty says looking a bit uncomfortable. He's probably not used to talking to family since he doesn't have one.

"Ooh well let's go sat down at the table and we can all introduce ourselves properly!" My Mom says and we go and sit down at the table.

"Ooh..wait..Ms....uh..Pinks Mom we brung a cake!" Alex said.

"Ooh..a cake I'll put it in the fridge for later!" She cheered and Dad, Kaylee and Penny come sit down.

"Woahhh...is that a dragon!" Alex says excitedly.

"Ya..I got it for Christmas!" Kaylee cheered.

"You know...I've slain one of those before!" Alex sound proudly.

"Liar!" Kaylee said.

"It's true...he has the head to prove it." Rusty winked. Kaylee giggled.

"Okay I guess this one isn't that scary....but I'm watching you!" She said and the whole table chuckled. Hopefully this wasn't gonna be as bad as I thought it would be...

New record!!!!
680 words
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Part 2 will be posted tomorrow but if I have the time it might get posted today. No promises! Anyway happy Friday. Well here it's Friday anyway...

Peace ✌️

🍯Bee<3