The Way

This thing we got is crazy...
Only thing I know is you're my baby.

Isabella's POV

"Yay" I say as Mar leaves

"Don't worry, you already know I'm throwing hands if she acts funny." Emma says punching the air.

Nicole and I laugh. We hear a car pulling up, causing us to peek over the balcony.

"Speak of the devil..." Nicole says.

We walk to our room and move some of our stuff making space for her.

__________________________________

"Uh Mar wants you guys to come downstairs." Viktor says as he opens our door.

His eyes land on me and he winks.

I look away smiling, trying to hide the fact I was blushing.

We follow behind him downstairs and they're all sitting in the game room.

Anthony and Ash are battling each other on the PS4, Dante and Samy are playing pool, Viktor going to join them, as Mar and Yasmin are sitting down on the couch talking.

"Bella, come sit." Mar says waving me over.

I hesitantly walk over to them, Nic and Em joining the boys in pool.

I sit across from them, folding my arms. "What?"

Yasmin half-smiles at me and I look at her with no expression, causing her to awkwardly look away.

I turn my attention back to Mar. "Are you going to speak?"

"Uh" He clears his throat. "Yeah, I think it's best coming from Yaz."

I look back at her. "Okay, what?"

"So um, basically that whole situation you had to witness at the cinema was an act... that Mariano's dad payed me to do."

I raised my eyebrow and sat back in my chair.

"He told me he doesn't want you guys being near each other, like at all." Yasmin continued.

"Mhm" I say.

"Look I didn't mean to ruin or come between whatever you guys have going on, I don't want that. I want Mar to be happy. He talks about you like you're the only girl in the world, Isabella. I've never seen this playa like that." She said nudging mar and smiling at him.

I smile to myself and look at Mar who looks up at me, smiling.

"Well, good to know..." I say smirking.