Chapter V || If you loved me Why did you leave me?

In an instant he was pushed with all his strength by one of the EDITH robots. He fell to the very end of the bridge. He rose slowly, feeling his aching body respond to the slightest movement. The muscles burned mercilessly and he felt that he would not stop long. He raised his head to look at Beck's silhouette.

- I created Mysterio to give the world someone to believe in! - cried the man, never taking his eyes off the boy who could barely stand on his tired legs, wincing in pain. He didn't want to hurt Peter, but he had a grudge against Tony because he had made him a laughing stock.

- Quentin, you know it doesn't have to be this way! - the teenager coughing, felt a radiant pain in his lungs. He was still dizzy, but he knew he had to stop Mysterio.

- Stark left me no choice. He called the work of my life like trash. BARF! I've worked on it all my life. And he stole my idea. Couldn't have come up with something better?- he said reproachfully. Peter didn't know what to say. They stood there in absolute silence for a moment. -He deprived me of everything!- The man screamed regretfully, throwing a shard of rod that was on hand to unload his anger. The boy jumped up in place, and tears of fear began to appear in the corners of his eyes, seeing how hatred seized his beloved. However, he had to face it and calm him down so that it wasn't too late.

- Quentin, stop it! Do you think all this is worth it? Finish it until it's too late. he tried to reason to him. -I know it's a big blow to you, lose what was important to you, but you can't keep looking at the past.- It counts here and now. I know you are a good person deep down. he continued, seeing the man hesitate. - Please, don't do all these bad things. Not for the world, not for Fury, but for me.- He felt his voice tremble and tried to control his stress. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, his cheeks turning red. -Do it for me ... Please ...- he confessed quietly, barely audible. Slowly, he opened his eyes and saw Quentin watching him with fear and emotion, his face flooded with light blushes. - Everything will work out, you'll see. Just please give me the glasses.- He gave him a warm smile and carefully extended his hand towards the man. Slowly he began to walk towards Beck, but at the sight of the approaching boy, terrified, he took a few steps back. His own emotions surrounded him. He hated Stark and everything that was associated with him. Until he met Peter. Quentin's heart chose the distracted boy from Queens. His whole intricate plan was offset by a teenager he loved at first sight. He was trapped.

- I wanted to stay away from you. Just to not hurt you ... But you turned my world upside down ... But every time I try to pull away, you keep coming back, which causes everything to fall apart ... There on this train ... I-I should give you die.- His voice broke. Instead of anger, sadness appeared in his eyes. Peter couldn't believe what he heard. They stared at each other for a long moment, which was eternity for them. Why did Quentin treat him so badly. The boy thought for a moment that he had found happiness that was worth the constant fight, but he was wrong. He could hate the man and forget about his existence, but something was constantly pushing him towards him. He couldn't look at those blue iris. Mysterio, free from the trance, turned his head and whispered something barely audible. Armored Iron Man robots appeared on both sides. Darkness covered everything. The confused boy knew what to do and closed his eyes.
-Come on spider-tingle.- he thought and headed straight for the direction where his opponent was at the time. Sensing the smallest movement of the robots, he neatly eliminated each of them.

When none was left, he opened his eyes and saw Quentin clutching to the side. A large stain began to appear on his dark gray material, and a dark red liquid flowed from between his fingers. He looked at the boy and fell to his knees. The man whispered his name soundlessly, his terrified eyes begging for help.
-Quentin!- The boy shouted and started toward him. He ran as fast as he could to reach his beloved as soon as possible. In a split second he was close to the man, instinctively holding his arm. At the sight of the lying brunet his heart was beating crazy. -Quentin, God ... Come on, you have to get up.- he said, trying to remain calm even though he saw how much blood the man was losing. He gripped his arm carefully, forcing him to stand up and helping him walk. He had no idea what to do. He knew that it was dangerous to move anywhere in this state, but here they would not find the help that Quentin immediately needed. He tried to relieve the wounded man, but after a few meters he felt the man's body fall to the ground inertly. At the last moment the elder instinctively managed to grab the younger by the neck so as not to completely fall to the ground. Peter gently helped him lean against the nearest wall, Seeing that the wounded had no more strength to move. When a pool of blood began to appear on the ground, the teenager panicked. - I-I will bring help.- He looked around to look for someone who could help them. When he was about to get up, a weak grip on his wrist stopped him. His eyes filled with tears and he slowly looked at Beck's exhausted face.

-Stay ...- he whispered softly, and a barely visible smile appeared on his face. He didn't want to end like this. Peter smiled back, unable to hold back the tears that were still running down his cheeks. He gently brushed the villi of hair from the man's forehead. He forced a weak smile to comfort him.
- It wasn't supposed to end this way ... You didn't have to do this ...- Parker muttered and closed his eyes.
- Nowadays people believe everything. - he answered honestly, but he hesitated for a moment. -T-Tony was right ... I don't deserve you ...- he sighed deeply, looking at the teenager sadly. Peter burst into hysterical tears. Beck slowly leaned towards the beloved and put a hand on his cheek.
-Please, don't cry ...- he whispered, wiping tears from the boy's cheeks with the last of his strength. -As you said ... Everything will work out ...- he said, and he only nodded slightly. Peter looked up to stop the tears that were a sign of his helplessness. However, the attempt ended in failure. He could do nothing. Nothing and nothing. Just watch this awful view. Mysterio just looked at his wound and sighed. -However, we weren't meant to be together ... Maybe we are lucky in another life ...- He smiled under his breath, and the teenager responded with even more crying.

- Please, don't say that. Not now! I lost Tony, I can't lose you ...- he tried to scream, but the sob didn't allow it. Quentin took his face and made their tired eyes meet.

-Peter, look at me ...- he said tenderly, still wiping his wet cheeks and brushing away unruly hair. "I love you as much as I can...- he said, still trying to smile despite his exhaustion. He was falling faster and wanted to stay with him as long as possible. The boy, seeing that Beck was trying to move closer to him, helped him and as delicately as he could put their lips together, in a short kiss full of feelings.
-I love you too ...- he said softly, feeling the hand of his beloved slide down from his cheek and fall to the ground, and the weight of his body is getting heavier. -Most in the world ...- whispering, he fell into unrestrained, painful crying. He cried so long until he ran out of breath and loud enough for someone to help him ... Nobody heard him ........

~~~~~

Hi! I'm sorry that took so long but I had a lot of work in school:( Also I wanted this chapter to be one of the best ;) It'll be one last chapter so stay in tune <3