Part 12

Raandy P.O.V  

     I don't know why this is happening. I lose control. I can't help it. I NEED STUDENTS. I  MUST HAVE MATH BOOKS. I MUST HAVE CALCULATORS. I need math I can't live without it.  But there is a demon inside of me and I'll tell the story of how it happened.

 My father was very religious, I don't like to admit it but my parents were part of a cult. Not a bad one we just held ceremonies around a fire and sang songs of the Mockingjay. I don't remember it much because my parents died when I was seven. One day I remember I was angry at him for not letting me watch my favorite show on TV he also called me a boomer which is the worst thing to call me because I AM a boomer. I ran into his office and saw a book sitting out. It looked very old and had our language on the front. I walked over to it and there was a bookmark in it. I opened it up and there were instructions and a song. Still furious at my father I followed the ingredients and added sage and herbs to a pot. Then I started singing the song.

       "WaHHHUHhhhh HaaaaAAA A LU Kiiii NaaaaYYY NeeuuuuWWWW...... FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeEEEE A LoooooOOOOOO" 

and so on and so forth. When I finished the song nothing happened. I started to walk out of the room when a great noise came from the pot. A demon emerged and said

     " YoU A BOoMeR, you will forever live with me inside your soul waiting to strike at any moment" 

I screamed and fell to the floor as he dived into my soul.....

TO BE CONTINUED.................