siete

"Your going through Stage IV of ankylosing spondylitis. I'm not sure how, but it has gotten a lot worse" Blake said while he sighed sadly.
"What the hell is that?" Zach asked, still confused and still furious. His voice tone was low, as if he was an angry predator.
Daniel quickly held Zach's hand to calm him down, as the dark brown haired doctor looked at Daniel confused.
"You haven't told- him?" Blake paused before saying 'boyfriend', it was too soon to assume. 
The blonde looked down, slightly embarrassed and guilty.

And then, they sat in awkward silence, until Blake spoke up.
"We will have to increase the amount of medicine, so I will change the list. Please wait a moment." 
He typed different medicine, stronger ones to be exact as he stopped typing and the printer near by had printed out a list. Doctor stood up, took the printed paper and handed it to the couple and ended like usual, in a soft calm voice.
"Please hand this to the pharmacy and Daniel, please have a rest." 
The couple left after Daniel said 'Thank You' and Zach helped Daniel to the car first, after going to the pharmacy.
"Opioid painkillers, Biologics Etanercept, Infliximab, Golimumab and Adalimumab" The pharmacist explained pointing at each of the pill packets before typing stuff on cash register.
"One hundred and thirty six dollars." The lady says as Zach's eyes widen at the price.
What the fuck.

After paying, the couple went to Papa John's, Daniel's favorite fast food place, and through the whole ride and even at Papa John's, Zach's lips were sealed shut.
Why isn't he talking? Daniel wondered on their ride home. Just as soon as they got back home, Zach slammed the front door close, and the sound echoed throughout the house. Daniel's eyes widened as the sound echoed, as he slowly looked back at Zach. His hair was somewhat messy.
"You've been spending hundreds of dollars on these-" The words was on the tip of his tongue. He sighed.
"The pills? How long has this been going on?"
"A-a few months?" Daniel answered as if it was a question for Zach.

The taller brunette breathed in deeply, closing his eyes, before opening his eyes full of anger. Almost red.
"Why didn't you fucking tell me!?" He screamed at Daniel, the poor terrified blonde backing up.
"I- I was scared how you would reply." He answered, gulping of terror.
"What the fuck?!" Zach screamed again, his voice booming. "You used up almost all our savings! I spend years saving it and you just fucking used it in months!"
"I-"
Before Daniel could even respond, Zach's fist collided with his jawline. The hurt blonde held his jaw, tears filling up.
Without any other explanation, Zach beat him up, punching him constantly in the jaw, check, eye, and left him lying in the kitchen after kicking him as if he was a piece of shit.

Zach soon walked to their shared bedroom and shut the door fiercely, along with locking it. After a few minutes of Daniel regaining a small amount of energy to stand up, he walked to the bathroom and looked at himself in  the mirror, that stared back at him.
Zach clearly broke Daniel's heart, shattered in millions of pieces with the violence and the way he's been treated recently.
I wonder how I let him break my heart.
He wondered as he softly touched the bruise on his cheek, flinching from the pain.
The beat up younger washed his face, hoping all the pain and bruises would disappear, just like in Stitches, how Shawn Mendes' scars disappear. But of course no hope.
He examined the scars before taking out the skin concealer from the drawer that he had stole from Anna a while ago, and applied it to his aching face.
Soon after his black eye and bruises were covered.
He sighed as he went back to the living room and sat down. He lay on the sofa as he slowly drifted off to sleep without knowing. He hadn't released how much stress he had.

The next morning, Zach woke up first. He walked downstairs to see Daniel on the couch, shivering. But he didn't do anything but instead made breakfast for himself only, ate it, and soon left for work.
On the other hand, Daniel woke up to complete silence as he sat up, still shivering from the cold night.
He went upstairs and opened their bedroom door to see nobody.
So the blonde decided to make his own breakfast and that day, instead of doing music on the streets, train stations and cafes, he decided to make his own song.
In the morning, he made the lyrics and tune with his notebook and pen, and made the beats with a beat maker app he downloaded.

At afternoon, he filmed himself repeated singing it until it was how he wanted it to sound like, and later on adding the extra beats to make it sound better, as he uploaded it to YouTube. The song was called Breakaway.
Around 4 pm, Daniel finished the upload and decided to rest, completely forgetting to eat lunch. So he made himself a small toast, took his pills, and then headed off to Los Angeles high school to coach.
After coaching and giving more advice and teaching new techniques, he got called by the principle who was watching their practice. As Daniel approached the principal, Mr Martell smiled and offered. Mr Martell was a young principal, brunette hair and looked a bit like the cast of IT.
"Mr Seavey," he started and put his hand on Daniel's shoulder. "Our gym teacher had retired due to an incident and we need a new gym teacher and the past days I have been looking at the amazing advice you gave, so would you like to take the offer?" 

Daniel gulped. It wasn't like he had hated gym or the students here. He did have the Bachelor's degree for health and physical education from college, which he spent 4 years at. Yes, he started college when he was 17, due to extended knowledge along with his passion. 
However, he had Bechterew's disease and it could affect how he would be later on in the future.
But it was a good opportunity to earn money for what he had spent the past months. 
"I-I'll think about it. Uh- I have to go, and I'll talk to you later this week when I made my d-decision." Daniel stuttered as the slightly good looking principal nodded. 
On the way home, he thought deeply and his decision was made. But did he know, that making the decision wasn't the best choice. 

∆ 1108 words ∆
A/n: i wonder what he's gonna choose....
And yes, I put so many puns
"How long has this been going on"
"I wonder how I let him break my heart"
(STREAM ANOTHER GIRL BY RACHEL GONZALEZ)
And yes I love Jaeden Martell 
I'LL MAKE A WISH, TAKE A CHANCE, MAKE A WISH
AND BREAKAWAYYYY 
Stay tuned cookies (yes i am bringing that back) and don't forget to vote!
Also comment if I should improve something EG my spelling or grammar or something
cuz I love getting feedback! 
Chow Chow Cookies Mwa~ (Yes I have stolen Christina's outro oop)

ps sorry im a day late