dos

Daniel woke up the next morning, all alone unlike the other days that Zach would cuddle with him. He frowns but was grateful of the fact that the pain didn't kill him this time, and gets up as the cold floor stings his feet. He hops back on bed until he finished scrolling through his feed and gets up, this time fully. He decides to sneak behind Zach and scare him as he peeks next to the wall leading to the stairs that led downstairs. As Daniel watched, he saw as Zach was typing something to his phone like text. Even worse, he was smiling wider than he was with Daniel. However the younger blonde did not pay attention although he could admit he was a little jealous, but it would probably be Zach's younger sister, Reese. After all she had turned 10 a while ago.

Daniel makes his way down creeping and succeeded as he scares Zach tapping his back from behind.

"Whoa!" Zach yells as he drops his phone onto the ground, landing right on the screen.

"Daniel!" Zach groans angrily as he quickly picks up his phone to check for cracks, which there was.

"Y-you broke my screen!" Zach states again, looking into Daniel's eyes, full of guilt. Zach's eyes had pure anger in them.

This was a sign of something... Bad.

Daniel slowly backs away as Zach stands up, slams his phone onto the low table in front of the couch as he goes near Daniel.

"I-I'm sor-" Daniel says as he backs up more, his back hitting the wall. Zach's hand slams beside him on the wall as his other hand balls into a fist and collides with Daniel's cheek. Daniel quickly falls down whimpering in pain as tears brim his eyes.

"Do you understand me! You broke my fucking phone!"

"I-I"

"Stop stuttering you idiot!" Zach screams at him as he throws another punch, this time hitting the younger's nose. Daniel's nose starts bleeding.

Zach suddenly goes back to reality, as his anger disorder suddenly fades away. His burning brown orbs of anger quickly turn into guilt as he gasps.

"Baby I'm so sorry" Zach says as he cups Daniel's cheeks, but the blonde quickly backs away.

"You hurt me. Again." Daniel says almost stumbling as he walks further from Zach.

"I know baby-" Zach sighs. "I just can't help it. I swear I'm taking my medicine and therapists every month."

This time, Daniel sighs and leans in as he hugs Zach. The brunette hugs back as he lifts Daniel's chin with his index and middle finger and the two kiss passionately. But something felt... weird.

The two went to work as Zach came early today, but Daniel came late home. He had gone to stop by at the ice cream parlor, where he had met with an old lady he had known since young age. And everyone knows that old lady talks damn long. And so, Daniel had listen to her ranting about how much Daniel had grown and about her life, for around an hour.

When Daniel arrived home, he was exhausted. Even worse, his lower back was paining again, along with a hint of blurriness.

"Where have you been Dani?" Zach asks as he sees tired Daniel walk dizzily down the hallway.

"Mrs. Sivan, you know that old lady? Well she saw me and yeah we kinda talked for like hours" Daniel says slumping onto the sofa, exaggerating the word hours.

Zach raises an eyebrow and asks "Really?"

Daniel scoffs "Yes, you think I cheated on my lovely boyfriend?"

The word lovely making a weird tingle in Daniel's back.

Zach smiles and kisses Daniel's forehead and whispers to him.

"Meet me in the bed baby" and winks.

Daniel walks off smiling but rolls his eyes as soon as he was out of Zach's sight.

That night was heated, not love but only pure lust.

∆ 656 words ∆

A/n: oh well...
And btw im gonna try to update every 5 days if possible so I can keep track and all that sooo :))
Hope you enjoyed this part and stay tuned
PS DONT FORGET TO VOTE THANKS ♥️