New weapons and hidden secrets

The figure was a black suit of armour with 3 laces attached to his chest piece with four elemental symbols with four elemental symbols of earth fire water and air with black boots with 4 straps on it has two shoulder pads,has spikes black hair and has a mask covering his mouth has blue eye and red eye with a front cloth and a cape attached to the back and has three black gems on the top of his hood.

(Picture at top)

Rowan:Who are you?

???:Easy big guy I'm just trying to help you.

Rowan:Really.

Liska:Rowan let him finish.

???:You don't know who I am and you don't trust me,I understand my name is rohit I am ancient fire elf the people you are looking for you have now ideas what you are walking into they more powerfull than any foe or army you faced.

Azari:Well they don't know who they are dealing with.

Rohit:I know you defeated noctura Ragana and the goblin king,your adventures spread like wildfire around here,but I'm not here to stop you I'm here to help you,Farran and azari here is the scythe of quakes and the sword of fire you must guard them with your life.

He threw to them and they caught it.

Rohit:As for you two I have something for you (to liska and rowan) two but we need to head to my home.
P
He then turned around and started to walk then farran and azari picked up their shield and hammer and they followed him.

~*~

It was night stars were shinning in the dark night sky,rohit liska rowan azari and farran were walking.

Azari:We have been walking for hours,my legs are killing me.

Farran:Tell me about,but can we really trust this guy,we know nothing about him.

Then he stopped

Rohit:We're here.

Then metal unlit candles came to view on a muddy stone pathway,and a crystal blue lake that flowing with a cold breeze flowing through the air.

Then rohit snapped his fingers,then flames appeared on the candles one by one.

Then they walked into they reached a door then rohit flicked his hand and the door opened,he walked into it and walked up a wooden spiral staircase the others following him,they came into a room with dark oak planks covering the floor ceiling and the walls with a shelf on the right side and a rectangular table with the four elemental symbols engraved on it and there was a sword and axe on pedestals pulsing with elemental energy. 

Rohit then took down his hood and mask and turned to faced the guardians and elves.

Rohit:You want answers of who I am and why I want to help you,I have very good hearing,anyways ask away.

Farran:Well you said you wanted to help us why.

Rohit:Because the people you are looking for are brutal killers that want to destroy this world,they are called the seraphites,a cult that's been stealing the earth creatures for their magic and they are gonna use for a spell.

Farran:Wow what's the spell for.

Rohit:Unfortunately I don't know but I do now it can destroy earth and this world,next question.

Azari:Why do we have to protect these weapons with our lives.

Rohit:Because they are very powerfull ancient artifacts which can take down any one with a single blow.

Farran/Azari:Whoa.

Rohit:Next question.

Liska:You said you have something for me and rowan,what is it.

Rohit:You should know that every elemental creature has a secret including the elemental guardians.

Rohit then went to liska side then put his hand in the middle of her neck and then moved it up and then her tails coiled into one giant tail with a drill spike on the end.

Liska eyes widen and then looked at her tail.

Liska:Whoa! 

Then it turned to 3 then 1 again.

Farran:Did you know you can do this.

Liska:No I never thought i can do this.

Rohit:That's not all,if you press on her throat claws come out of her paws.

He then pressed on her throat and two claws came out of her four legs.

Azari:Say what.

Rohit:And if you press on her snout she will have speed that can even slow down time.

Rowan:Do I have secrets.

Rohit:Yeah if you press between your wings they become larger giving you flight.

Then he pressed between them and they went larger.

Liska:Wow.

Rohit:And if you press his forehead it activates his fire fangs.

He pressed on his forehead and two fangs charged with fire magic came out of his mouth.

Rohit:And if you press his throat his skin becomes as tough as armour.

He pressed his throat then he felt a tingle inside of him.

Rohit:Now enough of that because we need to find the seraphites well find them first then formulate a plan because its suicide barging in,need to find them first,luckily I know how to do that

Then he walked down the stairs.

Then farran turned to azari and the guardians.

Farran:I'm starting to like this guy.