Devils snare

In a thick ancient jungle with a cracked old stone cold filled with cobwebs, the sun Ray's beaming through the trees then.Suddenlya red orb appeared glowing then a blue one on its left then a purple orb appeared in the middle and above then a earth appeared at the bottom.

Then they started to spin as there speed increased then a light started to form in it then rohit jumped out of it on his feet then farran liska rowan and azari tumbled out of it.

"Ughhhhhhh that hurt." Farran stood up a little scathed.

The others a little bit dizzy.

"You'll get used to it.that was easier then I expected"Rohit suprised, he was looking at an ancient stone tombs with a stairway heading up to a green patterned with chains on the door and statues of liska,on both sides of it with the earth jewel in the middle of the door.

They then started to walk up the stone stairs straight to the tomb then Azariazari stepped on a pressure plate then a dial came up with ancient numbers.

"What are those symbols"liska questioned.

"Its ancient numbers,I can decipher these but I need a combination"He then started to look around for the same symbols the he saw ten symbols spread out along the ground scattered. Two on the right legs of the Liskaliska statues, four on the chains and another four at the door.

Then he started to twist and turn it into the correct symbols,when he finished then the chains started to retract off of the door then the elemental symbol glowed green as well as the eyes of the statues then the pattens on the door started to glow green.

Then the door opened with a slow heavily creak with green light emitting from it as it opened.

"Well that was easy"azari did a shrug as she started to walk towards it just as she was about to go in.

"Dont touch it!!"Rohit warned,but azari had already touched it burned her,she howled in pain.

"Are you okay,what was that"?!Farran asked while he was by azari.

"Secondary defence system to keep people out of the tomb.Rohit answered,haven't seen one for years."

"Anyway we can take it down"Rowan questioned.

"Perhaps overcharging the earth elemental forcefeild with a highly blast and reroute all the power from the forest combing with the talisman will create a reboot overload.

"The whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?" Liska and Azariazari said togetherconfused.

"We destroy the forcefieldforcefeild with a powerfulpowerfull elemental blast".

Then the earth shard of the talisman started to glow as well as the earth jewel.

Then a green ray beamed at the forcefieldforcefeild and destroyed it.

"That can work".

Then they started to go in but.

"Wait what if there more defences"Farran asked.

"Good point".

Then he draw his elemental sword and axe,then farran drew his quake shield and scythe of quakes and azari drew her sword of fire and volcano hammer then rowans fire fangs tracted and liska tails turned into one and her claws tracted.

Then they went inside then rohit summoned a fireball lighting up the darkness.

Suddenly the floor underneath them gave out and they fell screaming,they landed on thick black roots.

"Whew lucky we landed on these roots"Azri pointed out.

"Wait a minute this is devils snare"!!Rohit shouted.

Then the roots started to move,it started to go around azaris legs arms and then her hest and neck slowly  shocking her,same for farran and rohit,then the roots started to wrap around liskas paws tying them together and they started to go around her waist,as well as for rowan.

"Everyone stay still,devils snare only chokes living things that are moving just focus and relax."

He then took a deep breath and slid through the roots like a snake.

Then farran slid through then rowan,then azari did but liska seemed frozen.

“Liska come on!” Farran encouraged.

“Hang on!”"Hang on",then rohit fired a fire blast at it then liska dropped to the ground.

"Are you okay?"Rowan asked worried.

"Sorry it's just it remin-de-d m-m-me o-o-of."Liska stuttered 

They all knew went wide eyed and looked at her in sorrow.