Its My Right As An Australian To Tell You To Get Fucked Mate.

Authors Note: ayyyyyye must be the moneeeeyyyy sooo I love y'all and here's an update hugs and kisses xx

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday 7th of March;

Violets p.o.v;
After the 'fight' Michael and I had yesterday the boys decided to cancel their night, I texted Alice and asked her what happened, she responded with "why are you so obsessed with my love life" so I mean, I guess, we're fighting or something.
All the boys went home except Luke, apparently his mum had a new boyfriend and he and Luke didn't go very well together, but that's whatever.
Michael has been ignoring me except to come into my room and ask for his xbox controller.

I was currently laying in my bedroom listening to the 1975 and playing Call Of Duty on my Xbox.
In the middle of a 15 kill streak there was a knock on my door.
"What?"
No answer
"Michael, what the fuck do you want?!"
the door slowly squeaked open, I was slightly surprised to see that it was not in fact my brother but Luke.
I quickly quit the server and turned my attention to the blond boy standing in my doorway.
"Uh, hey" he said running a hand through his hair.
"What's up?"
"Well, Michael went to someone's house to dye his hair pink and my mums boyfriend is still there so can I hang out please?" he said it so quickly his words started to run together.
"Sure?, wanna play cod?" I asked.
He stood in my doorway for a moment considering my offer, I hadn't noticed at first but he was only wearing a pair of boxer shorts.
I hadn't even noticed I was staring until he chuckled.
"Enjoying the view huh?"
I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks undoubtably making my cheeks an embarrassing shade of red.
"Uh, I um, yeah, sorry" I mumbled quietly.
"Alright let's play cod then" he laughed his musical laugh and ran and jumped onto my bed.

Luke's p.o.v
I was currently sitting on Violets bed singing badly along to Offspring songs and play Ghosts.
"DUDE WATCH OUT A MANIAC IS COMING!" I suddenly heard Vi yell at me, just as I turned around I got stabbed.
The end screen came up showing that we had in fact lost by 3 points.
We were looking at the stats and I was slightly embarrassed that Violet had a better k/d ratio than me.
Suddenly a message popped up,
"It's my duty as a experienced player to tell you to get off the server you noob"
Violet started laughing as she quickly typed a reply.
"And it's my right as an Australian to tell you to get fucked mate"
She pressed send and within seconds we got a notification saying that we had been banned for 24 hours for the use of inappropriate language use.

" Well shit" I heard her angelic voice say.
We turned off the xbox and laid on her bed.
I was centimetres away from her.
I could barely resist the urge to kiss her.

I know what you're thinking 'but you agreed to be friend???¡¡'
And it's true, I did want to be friends with this girl.
But I also wanted to make her fall in love with me.
Not for the bet, but just because she's beautiful and funny and quirky and just all around perfect.
I didn't want to hurt her.

"Hey Luke?" she whispered, breaking the comfortable silence.
"Yeah?" I responded, keeping the same volume.
"Why did we stop being friends?"
I fell silent again for a moment trying to think of why I did stop talking to her.
"Well, I mean, I don't know, I guess it was weird to be friends with you and Michael, like i don't know it's stupid but I guess it just happened, we just didn't run in the same circles anymore, why?"
"Well I mean, we never were really super close, but you were there for me when no one was and when I was nerdy and didn't have any friends" she took a deep breath. "i kind of had the biggest crush on you" she laughed quietly.
"Really?", "I didn't even know" I laughed back at her.
Then that was the end of it.
We just continued laying there now listening to Kiss Me Slowly by Parachute.
And we stayed like that for a while.
The silence wasn't awkward or uncomfortable.
It was nice.

After about 7 more songs by various artists I checked my phone.
No new messages.
Typical.
I also noticed it was 2:15 in the afternoon.

"Wow, I wonder what's taking Michael so long?" I asked.
"He's probably screwing my best friend again" she laughed humourlessly.
"He really likes her Vi," almost as much as I like you I thought the last bit.
"What do you mean?"
"Well he has genuine feelings towards her. "
"No, I got that part, I meant the part about me?"
Shit I said it out loud
Uh
Fuck
How am I meant to explain that.

"Uh, I better get going, seeya Vi" I said quickly jumping up and running into Michaels room.

Violets p.o.v
I am honestly actually so confused, what did Luke mean by "almost as much as I like you"
He just told me he was fine with just being friends.
And then he says that.
How am I meant to react to that?
Usually in these situations I would call Alice and ask he opinion, but we still weren't talking.
I guess I just have to make my own assumptions.
But I didn't know what they were at the moment.

-----------------------------------

Okay I'm sorry that was shit it was kind of just to show you guys Vi and Luke's real feelings.
I know I've been straying from the whole bet a little but trust me
This is important
Ily