So It's Like Friends With Benefits, Without The Benefits?

Authors note: HOLA MI AMIGOS, So basically I'm currently in my bedroom and I'm so freaking sorry for not updating in a looooong time, but a lot has happened
Like
I got a boyfriend
I lost a few friends
Gained a few better ones
And yeah
My boyfriend is beautiful and he has the mintest car but yeah irrelevance, I'm sorry forgive me.
Love me xx

Chapter Dedication; IrishAussieBrits because she has a sick username 😏

->->->->->->->->->->->->

Sunday March 6th 2014
Calum's p.o.v

It has been two days since I told Violet how I "feel" about her and she has completely blown me off for Luke every chance she gets, like what does Luke have that I dont?
In fact Luke's kind of a dick when it comes to girls and I should know, I am one of his best friends.
Maybe she likes dicks?
Like confidence or whatever?
Maybe I should try to be a dick? but in the nicest possible way?
Anything is worth a go right?

Violets p.o.v
It was currently about 11 am Sunday morning and I was laying in bed texting Lucifer even though he was in Michael's room with the boys, we'd been texting and snap chatting nonstop since Friday night and I have to admit, I think I was falling for him, not in love, but definitely in like with him.
I was in the middle of replying to his snapchat, which happened to be one of him and Ashton taking a shirtless selfie in Michaels wardrobe doors (they're the mirrored ones obvs), when I got a text from "C-Hood";
'Hey babe x'
I sighed and put my phone down for a second, Calum was really nice and all, but I don't know, him and Michael are so close and I think it'd be too weird doing anything with him, like anything serious.
I typed a quick "hey :)" before replying to Luke's snapchat with one of myself in my mirror, I was wearing grey exercise shorts and a midriff singlet that says "at least I listen to the bands on my shirts"
I heard a door slam down stairs and ran to my window, knowing it wasn't my mum because she wasn't due home until tomorrow at least.
I saw Michael, Ashton and Luke get into the car, I assume one of them need to be at work or something, I think nothing of it until I get another message from "C-Hood"
'Come to Michaels room and you can help me 'study' ;) x"
I sighed heavily before deciding why not, I walked into Michaels room to find a topless Calum on my brothers floor.
"What're you even doing hood?" I laughed as I looked down at the shirtless boy.
"Studying, duh"
"Really? because it looks like you're on facebook to me hun"
"Well it's steal a book isn't it?" he winked at me making me roll my eyes.
I sat beside him and sighed.
"I'm bored fagbutt"
Suddenly I was being pinned against my brothers purple rug, Calum's legs on either side of my waist.
"What'd you just call me?" he asked slowly bringing his face to mine
I swallowed and licked my lips out of nerves.
"Nothin" I whispered.
I'd never seen this side of Cal before, he had always been so quiet and nice and sweet, I felt quite intimated in this position.
"I'm not going to hurt you Vi." he whispered noticing my fear.
He slowly got up and walked towards my brothers desk, scooping up his shirt and swiftly pulling it over his head. "I was just trying to make you like me " he laughed humourless.
"By trying to squish me like a bug?" I asked genuinely confused.
"By acting like luke" he mumbled barely audibly.
"Cal," I whispered. Standing up and placing my hand on his shoulder.
"You wanna know why you're such an amazing friend?"
He nodded.
"Because you're so genuine and not like all the other dicks who just one a hit and run, you actually genuinely care for me and everyone around you, that's why you're my friend, because you're you, hell if I wanted someone who acted like luke, wouldn't I just choose luke?" I smiled at him.
"Oh, I just thought maybe, if I was a dick you'd think I was dangerous and out there and you'd think I was attractive" he mumbled again.
"You are attractive butthead, you're my hood dawg," we both laughed at the silly nickname "got it?"
"Got it" he agreed.

We both decided to go down the lounge room and watch some tv, Dance Moms to be specific, what? can't a girl like laughing at the ridiculous fights grown women have over which of the 7 year olds will play the swan queen?

It was quiet in the house, too quiet, that reminded me.
"Hey Cal?" I asked
"Mm?" he muttered whilst concentrating on the tv
"Where'd the boys go?"
"Oh, they went to go get drinks for tonight"
"why?"
"Because we're drinking?" he said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.
I quickly got out my phone and texted Alice,
"yo' shithead, drinks at mine tonight, bring Skylar xxx"

I sat my phone beside me on the couch but within seconds I had a reply,

Alice

Righto, be there in an hour, slutty or casual?

I laughed and typed a reply.

"To you it's always slutty love, seeya soon x "

"What're you laughing at?" Calum queried
"Just Alice" I shrugged
"Isn't that the one Mikey slept with Friday night?"
I turned my head and looked at Calum in shock.
"What?!" I yelled, just as the door clicked open and 3 idiots came stumbling head with a variety of drinks.
"You!" I screamed and pointed towards Michael.
"What?" he laughed putting down the carton on xxxx beer and three bottles of vodka he held.
"You fucking slept with my bestfriend you fucknut!" I screamed
"Oh Vi, calm down, it was all just some fun, hell I don't care that you fucked half the guys on the soccer team last year?" he laughed at me
Luke put a hand on his shoulder, "dude, chill"
"You know what Michael, fuck you" I stormed off to my bedroom slamming my door shut.

I sat on my window seat and stared out, past the street lights and the traffic, at the mountains in the distance, the sky was all kinds of purples and pinks and oranges, I wished I could just leave sometimes.

I heard a tap on my door, I sighed and rolled my eyes "michael if it's you I don't want to hear it, get screwed"
the door opened a crack, "it's not mike" a too familiar voice said soothingly.
"Oh, hey Luke, 'sup?" I greeted him, popping the 'p'.
"I've got a joke for you"
"Nows really not the bes-" I was interrupted.
"Why can't you play poker in the jungle?"
I shrugged.
"Too many cheetahs"
I couldn't help but smile at his attempt of comedy.
"You should be a comedian" I commented
"I tried, they all laughed at me, so I quit"
That one got me, I couldn't contain my laughter, "good one" I managed to choke out between laughs.

After I had finished having a laughing fit, Luke sat down next to me, "you okay?" he asked, genuinely concerned.
"Yeah," I said as I opened my bedroom window and reached over for my new pack of Rothman Blue cigarettes.
"Look, Vi, I'm not going to beat around the bush, I like you, a lot. but I am also very away as to what would happen if I ever tried to do anything with you, and well, I like my balls intact to be honest. So maybe we just be friends? And then maybe, if you get feelings for me, we can try something?"

I continued to smoke my cigarette and thought for a while "so like, friends with benefits, without the benefits?" I asked while blowing out smoke.

"Yeah, I guess so" Luke smiled at me.

"That'd be nice" I returned a smile.