24

"It's- I mean. They lost because they begged me that I can't make a good enough serve to hit a bottle." She said as she opened her bag.

"But I succeed so now we have to do stuff like a girls sleep over!" She squealed. I see Makkis soul leave his body.

Matsun starts laughing while Kindaichi raised a brow. I rolled my eyes since I already knew what's gonna happen.

"Everyone go to the table." She ordered besides me. I had to help.

The boys followed and sat on the table as Michy followed with her kit.

"Me and Y/n will do your guys nail." She said as she grabbed the file.

"Wait wha-"

"No buts Oikawa Senpai. You lost." She said as she sticked her tongue out.

I have never seen a guy so scared. Michy places down the colors.

"Wow Rain. It seems like you were a professional." Matsun complimented. She laughed as she filed down his nails.

"Well my mom is. She is a CEO of a nail salon. But she used to be the person doing the nails." She said. Michys mom worked at a top tier nail salon.

She is a sweet and hard working person and deserves everything. She worked from the bottom and made it to the top.

"Ohhh." They all said in awe.

"Oikawa Senpai hold still." I said as I clipped his nails. He kept moving his fingers and complained.

The dude picked blue for his color. I put on a base coat on and waited.

"So L/n how long have you dated Kunimi?" He asked. Well at least there isn't anymore awkward silence. The rest of the boys were waiting on the couch so I had no choice but to talk to the setter.

"About a month. How about you Oikawa? You have a girlfriend... boyfriend?" I teased him.

"N-no my girlfriend broke up with me." He said. I frowned as I put another coat on his nails.

"Oh.. its gonna be ok. Don't worry about her."

"Wow Chiby-Chan your so positive.!"

"Shut up."

I continued to everyone's nails and I get to Kuni.

He seemed off and tired.

"Bubs you know what your doing right?" He asked. I filed his nails down short.

"Yeah." I simply said before dusting them off.

"You know Y/n. Short nails aren't only good for painting right?" Michy said.

"What do you-"

"It's also good if you fing-"

"MICHY." I said cutting her off. She laughed while Kuni was confused.

My face turned pink but I continued to do his nails.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Woah Rain, L/n. Thank you." Oikawa said as the boys looked at their hands.

"Haha we aren't done yet though." Michy said while doing an evil grin.

The boys souls officially left. I sat next to Kuni and put my head on his shoulder.

As Michy got some stuff Kuni held my hand.

"Bubs thank you." He said as he squeezed my hand. I looked out the window and saw the bright ass sun.

"Why is the sun still up! It feels like 12 am." I complained as Kuni chuckled.