Chapter 6

Jewel's POV. 

I had just learned my sister had been sneaking out to the fence without my permission and she thought I would be ok with it? She had gone against everything I taught her and she thought I would be ok with it. I was never going to get over this moment. I could have lost my little girl! These are the thoughts that go through my head as I hear Izzy has been sneaking out. "So what is Elle like?", I ask as I try to keep my cool." Well...", Izzy starts off. "She has blue eyes, short brunette hair in a sort of bob that is shaped to her face, she is 5'4, and has a sort of olive looking color to her skin.", Izzy explains. "Is she your age?", I ask. "No she's six, but she looks like she's eight.", Izzy explains. I keep firing off questions one after the other until I get to a question I wasn't expecting the answer I got. "What is her family like?", I asked. As I asked my final question Izzy looked like she was going to burst into tears. With a sad tone in her voice she answered, "Her mom was beaten to death by her dad and now he has started to beat Elle." She then started to talk again and she said, "She also has a little brother that she hides in her closet so her dad can't find him and beat him to, his name is Flint and he's four." "That's awful!", I exclaimed. "How could anyone do that to a four year old?", I thought. I decided that it was my mission to do something to help Elle and Flint.

A Couple Hours later...........

"So, what's the plan?", Izzy asks. "We are going to wait for Elle to come, tell her she's going to come live with us, have her pack her bags and grab Flint, then we will show her the tree we used to get over the fence." I explained for the one-hundreth time. I looked to the other side of the fence and saw a small figure walkign towards us. "Elle?", I called out. The figure looked around like there was something there. "It's me Izzy's sister and Izzy." I whispered quite loudly. "Oh it's just you.", Elle answered. I waited for her to get closer. When she was closer I told her the plan. "But what if my father comes to find us or even the peacekeepers?", she asked looking a little scared. "They wouldn't be able to find our cave and even if they new where it was they would be to afraid to venture into the woods.", I explained. She took a while to think, but she finally decided she would come live with us , but we would have to wait for her to pack and get Flint. I promised no matter how long she took I would still be waiting in the same spot. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Hey guys thanks for reading I really appreciate it. Sorry about any spelling errors I have, I promise to go back and fix them. I was sooooooo exited to find out I have 70 reads!!!!!!!! (That's a really big deal for me and I thank you all for reading.) I'm sorry I don't update a lot, but I now have study hall at school, so I will have  a lot more time. I would really appreciate it if all you readers voted. I'm having a contest with my friends to see who can get the most votes. even if they don't know about the contest yet........ Anyway I'm blabbering, so see you all soon. :)