🌙 P r o l o g u e 🌙

Y/N's POV

'Yay, moving day...', I said in my head sarcastically. I packed up all my stuff and belongings and loaded them in my (f/c) themed truck (Me: I like trucks okay? -///-) and jumped in. I looked at the old house for a few minutes, went inside my vehicle, and drove off into nowhere.

*SpongeBob narrator voice* 12 hours later...

I left the freeway and I couldn't believe what I saw, a small town an hour away from where I'm driving. One hour later, I make it to the small quaint town. There, a sign stood "Welcome to Beach City, home of our heroes~ Enjoy your stay!" I stare at the sign and keep driving towards the city.

Heroes? Hehe, I don't believe in heroes, at least not anymore. If there was a hero, my parents would've been alive now. I am moving in with my mom's older brother who married her old friend (before her best friend was my father) from grade school. Well, I guess it's not all that bad, but at least when they're gone I can look after the kids. Yeah, they have kids, quadruplets to be exact, three boys and one girl. Their names are Gabriel, Hylton, Ethan, and Marianne (Your mother's surname). (Uncle's name) texted me their house location. "Where are you (nickname)?" "Please Uncle, that nickname was old and embarrassing, you know that!", You blushed from your mother's older brother's words. "I haven't used that nickname when I was ten years old." "I'm right outside the door. Can you see me, kiddo?" I see a middle-aged man holding out his phone like a signal light. "Yeah, I see you. Be right now." I parked my truck an inch away from the driveway. I get out of my vehicle, and run towards my favorite uncle. We laughed at each other as we embraced. His wife, (mom's friend's name), came out of the door and I scooped her up and hugged and spin her around, (M/F/N) laughs as (U/N) said jokingly, "Hey, careful, that's my wife!" I put her back on the ground, she was a little dizzy but was glad to see me. "We haven't seen you since the-" I interrupt her, "The funeral. I know." I was still upset about it. (U/N) puts his hand on my shoulder, "don't worry 'bout a thing, kid. You've got us." He walks near the open doorway, "Speaking of family, kids, look who's here~" then comes the sounds of a buffalo stampede.

"Cousin Y/N!!", I was crowded by their four little children: Gabriel, Hylton, Ethan and Marianne. (Y'all can make your own designs of the four kids. I'll make mine later) They seem to be 8-9 years old now. Man, kids go fast. "Hey Y/N, can you play with us?" I can't stand the damn cuteness of these kids, they look at me with puppy dog eyes, I sigh in defeat. "When I finish up unpacking, I'll play with you guys." The four kids cheered in joy. I grabbed a few boxes but (U/N) stopped me. "Hold up kid. One, I didn't tell you where your room is at. Two, you're gonna need some help with those." "Uncle, it's fine. Besides, I don't want you to hurt your back." He snickered at me. "Kid, I'm 48 years old and I'm still able to work hard and kick your butt back to 5th grade class." Oh SHIT, he can do that? "C'mon, let's get going." "Yes sir." "Please, don't call me "sir", it's makes me feel old." "Okay, (Uncle's name)." "That's better." I laughed as moved along.

Y'know, I think I might enjoy it here. Besides, what can happen in this little town?

626 words. Damn, I didn't think I'd get through over 600. You'll meet Steven, Styria and an old friend in the next two chapter.

Enjoy and EXCELSIOR!

~DatKaijuFan24★