Jack G - Meet U In The Sky, Part 2

Mentioning of sex, if you don't feel comfortable reading it then just don't. 

------------------------------------------------------

Jack turned around in the mirror. The marks of your fingernails digging into his skin ran all over it and he smirked. You had never been one to actually make love, you were more of a "let's f*ck" kinda person. Though he had never questioned your way of hooking up, he had been thinking a lot about it recently. Maybe you just liked that kind of sex the most? Maybe you felt uncomfortable actually being really intimate with someone? Sex is one thing, but making love is surely something else. 

-----

Going about your day you suddenly got a call. You groaned annoyed and picked up. 
"Y/N, where are you?" 
"Lucas, I told you not to call me anymore. Please just stop."
"Could it be that you're at Wallmart right now? Interesting choice of aisle to be in by the way, are you on your period or something?"

Within a splitsecond your face turned paler than the white wall that the store had been built out of. You turned around frantically, trying to detect the guy that had been terrorizing you for the past three months now. He would turn up wherever, whenever with no intention of leaving you alone any time soon. He had threatened to actually stand in front of your house if you were to block his number and calling the police would be of no use; considering he was the chief's son. 

Not being able to figure out from where he was watching you, you dropped your shopping items and started running towards your car. 

--------------

Hi loves, 

wanted to write a bit & wish u a happy new year!

Wish you all the best for 2020 <3

xoxo
- H