Chapter 2

Two months later

~•~

Andrew

"How did you sleep last night, sleepyhead?" Andrew slapped the back of his twin brother's, Andreas, head. The coffee Andreas was holding spilled onto the kitchen counter.

Andrew made his way around the kitchen island to get his regular morning coffee with a devilish smirk on his face.

They both shared similar features. The only difference in their appearance apart from their clothes was their haircuts. Both stood at 6'3 as most alphas their age.

"Good, I should sleep here more often. You have a soft bed to top it off." Andreas exclaimed, with his nose pecked upwards. Before taking a long sip of the remains of his coffee while watching the back of Andrew as he grabbed his cup of coffee.

Andreas rubbed the back of his head, taking a serviette to clean the mess on the marble counter. "So... how was your night?" He asked, trying his best to lift the silence between them. It's been a while since he's been in town. When he arrived the night before, he pretty much ate, answered a few of Andrew's wife's questions, and ran to bed.

Andrew turned to him with a smirk, the question lifting his mood." I spent the whole night pumping cum into an empty vessel," he said, taking a sip of his sugar and milk pumped coffee. He meets Andreas's heated gaze before placing his cup of coffee down. "What?" Andrew asked as innocently as he could.

"She's your mate! You shouldn't speak about your mate like that." He growled out loud as Andrew rolled his eyes at him.

"You're saying that only because it's not you that has her as a mate." Andrew defended.

"I might not be her mate, and even if I'm your twin, you shouldn't disrespect your wife like that, Andrew. Be more appreciative that you've found her. And stop complaining about not having kids yet. With time everything will be in place." Andreas said, with his heart simmering. He still hadn't found his mate after ten years of being away from the pack. That didn't mean he would tolerate his brother speak about his mate in an ignorant matter.

Andrew closed his eyes, taking a long sip of his hot coffee, finishing it in one go. Before placing the empty cup down on the counter. "We went to the doctor, and he did some tests on her. Results showed that her womb has multiple holes. Due to the several unsafe abortions, she has had in the past." He said. Andreas's gaze softens at him, "so don't tell me about time. Her chances of falling pregnant are zero, which means she is a bucket meant for my cum disposal."

He retorted, making his way around the kitchen island. He pulled a chair from beside Andreas, whose elbows were resting on the island surface. "You need to find your mate fast, Andreas, so you can take your rightful seat at the alpha desk." He exclaimed, meeting Andreas's identical dark green gaze. "It's becoming more and more unbearable. With the new law announced by that bearded feeble." He spatted, referring to the alpha king as his twin continued gazing his way. They sat beside each other, both their lean shoulders almost touching.

"What new law?" Andreas whispered so it was only him that could hear him. A fast-paced footstep approached their direction. They both turned their heads towards the sound of footsteps. When the footsteps came to a halt as a silly grin plastered the face of a familiar man, their annoying cousin, Donald.

"You know that's an impossible wish you're asking the goddess, Andrew." Donald snouted. He looked at both his cousin's expressionless faces. "We both know Andreas here is a butt case, and I don't want to have the pleasure of working with him." He laughed as both of them growled at the same time, glaring daggers at him, their beta.