After that PRECIOUS Hug

After she poured her heart out to the only person she wanted to live for, her Asfand, they embraced each other and promised in their heart that they will never leave each others side. She was sobbing and hugging him tightly while he was tightening his grip around her and assuring her that he was, is and will always stay with her because ALLAH has blessed him with the most PRECIOUS GIFT someone could ask for.
They remained in that position until Asfand's phone rang and he parted himself to attend the call of Gaiti but he was still holding Zubia's hand while she was wiping the tears from her cheek.
Asfand took a deep breath and answered the Call. He was about to say something that Gaiti just blurted out and said. '' Asfiiii. Had hoti hai. Mein kab se call ker rahi hun. Na tum answer ker rahe ho aur na Dr. Asifa ya Dr. Shahroze mein se koi call attend ker raha hai. Zubia kaisi hai mujhe itni fikar ho rahi thi anadaza bhi hai tumhein. Mama aur Baba Alag pareshan hain. Ab kuch bolo bhi warna mujhe aur ghussa a jaye ga. Asfand let out a small chuckle while eyeing zubia who was also smiling as she had hear every bit of Gaiti scolding Asfand and said. " Ap kuch bolne ka moqa dein gi tu hi kuch bolun ga.. haha''
Gaiti : '' Asfi tum hans rahe ho. Khud to APNI Zubia k pass ho aur hum jo ghar mein pareshan ho rahe hain us ka kya? Ab batao mujhe kesi hai Meri jan Zubia hum a rahe hain foran us k pass''
Zubia's head shot up as she heard Gaiti saying APNI ZUBIA and then she shyly lowered her head

 Khud to APNI Zubia k pass ho aur hum jo ghar mein pareshan ho rahe hain us ka kya? Ab batao mujhe kesi hai Meri jan Zubia hum a rahe hain foran us k pass'' Zubia's head shot up as she heard Gaiti saying APNI ZUBIA and then she shyly lowered her h...

While Asfand was a bit shocked and instantly said, ''G Bhabi Zubia bilkul theek hai. Abhi kuch hi der hui hai k anesthesia se bahir ai hai. Ap log a k mil sakte hain.''
Gaiti: '' Allah ka Shukar hai. Aur Zubia se milne to hum wese bhi a hi rahe hain tumhari ijazat ki zaroorat nahi hai. Acha na... Allah Hafiz.''
Asfand said Laughing, '. Tu mein ne kya kaha hai. Ok ok Allah Hafiz''
Asfand ended the call and was still laughing while Zubia let out a small chuckle.
Asfand was still holding her hand and with his other hand he made her face him. Then she kissed her forehead as this was unexpected Zubia held her breath and closed her eyes. Asfand then said,
'' lagta hai ab jald hi mujhe apna kuch intezam kerna pade ga kyun k mere ghar wale to abhi se apki khatir mujhe dantna shuru ho gaye hain''
Zubia let out a small chukle and again lowered her head as Asfand was very close to her and was Smiling.

Suddenly she started coughing and Asfand hurriedly get up from the bed and filled the glass present on the side table with water and then he made her sit down and bought the glass near her lips and made her drink the water

Suddenly she started coughing and Asfand hurriedly get up from the bed and filled the glass present on the side table with water and then he made her sit down and bought the glass near her lips and made her drink the water. After she took some sips Asfand placed the glass on side table and said '' Zubia tum theek to ho na. Kuch aur chahiye juice ya kuch bhi. dard tu nahi ho raha aur tumhen to bhook bhi lagi ho gi na mujhe to yad hi nahi raha. acha mein kuch kerta hun. Mera phone...''
Zubia had never seen him this much worried for anyone or it is better to say that she had never seen this side of Asfand before.
He was searching for his phone when she held his hand and signaled him to sit on the bed. He did as he was asked to.
Then Zubia said, '' Mein bilkul theek hun ASFAND''
Hearing her say Him ASFAND was music to his Ears and he was unable to say anything that she Continued '' Ap fikar mat karen. Mujhe agar kuch chahiya ho ga tu mein ap se khud keh dun gi. Pehle hi apne mere liye itna kuch kia hai mera itna khayal rakha hai keh mujhe wo sab mil chuka hai jo shayad mein deserve bhi nahi kerti thi.'' And a tear rolled down her cheek and before it could fall down Asfand wiped it and said, '' Shhh. Zubia plz stop crying. Tum yeh decide nahi ker sakti keh tum kis ko deserve kerti ho aur kisko nahi. Ye sab Allah k kaam hain aur humein ye kaam uski Zaat per hi chod dene chahiyen. Allah ne mujhe Tumhare liye aur Tumhein mere liya chuna hai.Bas''
And the moment he finished his sentence Zubia embraced him in a bone Crushing Hug and said, '' Thank You Asfand. Thank You''
.
.
So peeps how was it.....??