HIS VALENTINE i.e Pt.3

*** slightly MATURE but HALAL content at the end***

Precap :
                Asfand didn't let complete her sentence and placed his finger on her lips and said...

A- shhh.... yeh sub surprise ka part hai. Is liye plz pehn lo jaldi se. I will be right back with in 10 mins after freshening up. Okayy...

Z- hmmm okay

                      ~~~

With this Asfand went inside the washroom and Zubia started to change.

Asfand came out in a towel wrapped around his waist while his chest was bare. He was drying his hair with another towel when he looked up and witnessed Zubia struggling with the zip on the back of her dress. However, Zubia hadn't noticed him yet bcuz her back was facing him. He went towards her and placed his hands on her hands, which were trying to zip the dress. Zubia looked up through the mirror and Asfand gestured her that he will do it. Zubia nodded and then the next moment she scanned Asfand in the mirror. Seeing him like, Zubia's heart skipped a beat. She felt his cold fingers brushing on her half bare back. She closed her eyes and Asfand slowly zipped off her dress.

A- ankhein khol lu ab.

Zubia slightly opened her eyes and Asfand turned her towards him so that now she was facing him. He raised her face and kissed her forehead. Then he moved his lips near her ear lobe pressing it between his lips. Zubia placed her hand on his face and the other one on his bare chest. They were lost in each other's eyes when Zubia's phone started ringing. Asfand made a puppy face as their moment was destroyed. He said

A- I swear Gaiti bhabi ka hi hoga. Pata nahin un ko kese pata chal jata hai k hum....

Z- Asfi guess tu apne sahi kiya hai lekin don't you dare say anything about her...

Zubia said while laughing and answering the call. Meanwhile Asfand went to change. After talking with Gaiti, saim and lubna she gave a last touch to her no make up look. She was looking ethereal in that attire.

Asfand, all dressed up, came near her and said

A- Bohat achi lag rahi ho.

Z- Thank You. Ap bhi bohat handsome lag rahe hain.

A- Acha... thanks

He then went on his knees with a rose flower in his hand and said..

A- Will you be my VALENTINE....?

Zubia went speechless on his action and said...

Z- YES....!!! Bcoz I am already yours and will always be yours InshaAllah....

A- InshaAllah

He stood up and hugged her

He stood up and hugged her. They stayed in each other's embrace while inhaling each other's scent for about ten minutes. Then Asfand parted and said..

A- chalen....

Z- G....

After 20 mins of car ride they arrived at a beautiful place. Asfand blindfolded Zubia and lead her inside the venue.

Asfand removed the blindfold and Zubia was stunned to see all the arrangements....

A soft music started playing in the background as they shared a little dance.

Every moment Zubia was continuously thanking Allah Almighty for blessing her with Asfand.

After having dinner and some more romantic moments, it was time to return back to their hotel. Bcoz another romantic surprise was waiting there for Zubia.

They were back in the hotel. Zubia was the first to enter inside the room and she was amazed to see that the whole room was decorated with red roses, red balloons and candles. It was all Sooooo romantic.....

Before she could say anything Asfand caged her between his arms started stroking her hairs

Z- Thank you so much Asfand. Thank You for making me feel so special and important.

A- ahan.... Thank You for coming in my life and for completing me and my Deen. You are very special and important. Okay....

A lone tear escaped her eye and Asfand instantly kissed it. Zubia hugged him tightly and then kissed the corner of his lips. Her eyes were shining with happiness and so were Asfand's. Asfand tightened his hold on her waist and captured her lips with his own lips. This time Zubia also didn't protested and surrendered her soul to melt in his arms. Asfand deepened the kiss while unzipping her dress and started rubbing circles on her back with his palms. Zubia encircled her arms around his neck while her dress fell off her shoulders and the two souls engulfed each other in that candle light.....
.
Phewww.... I hope you people will like and enjoy this one....
P.s the credit for #sahad edit goes to me...
Xoxoxo
See you not so soon....
Till then BYEEE