And the Journey Continues....

2nd Trimester

As compared to 1st trimester, Zubia was coming back to her old self feeling more energetic and healthy in the 2nd trimester. Her already gorgeous hair were becoming more luscious and shiny along with her extra ordinary glowing skin and the credit goes to high blood volume, progesterone levels, estrogen levels and romantic side of her Asfi ;-) . But with all the plus points, she also had to face the issues like frequent urination and Backache which was due to the weight she had gained because the life inside her was growing day by day making the baby bump quite visible. Asfand, despite of being a doctor, was very fascinated to see her baby bump grow bigger and bigger by every passing day.

That day, after praying Fajr Zubia was reading Durood and some Duas for the protection of their baby while Asfand was also reading Surah Yusuf from Holy Quran because Lubna had told them that it will be good for their baby. After finishing the Surah, Asfand raised his hands for dua and then came towards Zubia blowing it over her belly and kept caressing it. Zubia smiled and started to comb her fingers in his hair. Asfand placed his head on Zubia's lap and turned his face towards Zubia's bump and said

A- You are growing very fast. MashAllah but to be very honest I am impatiently waiting for you to kick your Mama... It will exciting to see you practice for playing football with me very soon InshaAllah.

Zubia laughed hysterically.

Z- hahaha and what if she is a girl. Phir.

A- I know mein apni beti ko khud football sikhaoun ga. Us ko bilkul bhi tumhari tarah boring nahin banaoun ga.

Z- Acha Tu mein boring hun. Uth jayen meri goad se Mein ne nahin bat kerni ap se.

A- Acha yaar mein tu mazaaq Ker raha tha. Tum boring thodi na ho. Tum tu bohat hot aur se.....

Before he could speak further, Zubia covered his mouth with her hand.

Z- Astagfirullah Asfi. Baby k samne aesi batein toba toba

A- hahaha. Mein Kya jhoot bol raha hun. Baby ko bhi Pata hai k us ki mama sach mein bohat drop dead gorgeous hain.

Z- Hum donon tu bohat Masoom hain. Haina baby!

A- Baby tu waqai Masoom hai Lekin us ki mama Masoom hain ya nahin ye Abhi decide ho jaye ga.

Z- Asfi.....

And with a span of some nanoseconds Asfand captured her lips in a passionate kiss. After leaving her out of breath, he proceeded down towards her neck giving love bites all over her cream coloured skin. Zubia was completely turned into a moaning mess by that time.

Z- Aaa....Asfiii..... please

Asfand laid beside her, bringing her closer he moved the hem of Zubia's shirt upwards and placed his hand on her bare belly. He said:

A- Baby! Your Mama is not Masoom and both of us are well aware of this fact. Right Mama....!

Zubia smacked him over his chest and afterwards placed her head over his chest. Asfand tightened his grip around her and both of them spend the next two hours cuddling with each other.

3rd trimester:

With the start of the most sensitive and difficult period our this journey, Asfiya were also very conscious at every moment. Zubia was already on maternal leave and Asfand was also mostly at home by 8:30 or 9:00 pm. Zubia had gained 15 kgs by now and looked extra cute and chubby. For the last couple of days, the swelling on her ankles, feets and hands had increased resulting in an irritated and sometimes emotional Zubia. Moreover, they decided not to know the gender of their baby through ultrasound and to get surprised on the day of delivery. Although, Gaiti insisted because she had to shop a lot of stuff for the upcoming him/her. But soon, she also agreed on the idea that she will shop half of the baby's stuff and the other would be comprising of baba's stuff. Nowadays, Zubia was feeling the movements of their baby very often and was already very sure that he/she will be very active and difficult to handle.

She was engrossed in making predictions when Asfand stepped inside their room and greeted her to break the bubble of her thoughts. He signalled her that he will be back after changing clothes to which she nodded. After changing into black kurta shalwar, he came to her and placed his head on her lap. This was now a habit of him to place his head on her lap and tell her about his day and listen to her too. While Zubia would caress his head and hair.

After exchanging the conversations about their day, Zubia said

Asfand apko Pata hai k aj na tu ye Janab khud soye hain Aur na Mujhe pora din rest kerne diya hai?

Asfand chuckled and said by kissing her belly:

Buri baat baby. Abhi Mama needs rest so let her rest and don't be this much naughty. Just have some patience because very soon both of us are going to create a mess and your Mama will have to deal with two naughtiest persons. But for now, plz be good baby. Okay

Zubia laughed hysterically and said:

As if baby is going to obey your....

She couldn't complete her sentence, when the baby kicked with such a force that even Asfand felt it on his right cheek which was pressed against Zubia's belly, leaving both of them startled.

Asfand sat up straight in a micro second with his mouth wide open. He said:

Zubia tum ne dekha, baby responded. Even I felt his kick on my cheek. Yayyyy.... I knew it you will be a baba's baby.

He bent down and kissed her belly numerous times while Zubia kept on watching him with an amused expression. That kick was not new for her but the way their baby responded to Asfand, was new.

«««««-----------------»»»»»

Assalam u Allikum Precious People. How are you. I hope you are fine and safe and are praying for the ones who lost their lives in the tragic plane crash along with the ones who lost the battle against covid 19.

P.S on a lighter note, hope you enjoyed your Eidi.

Eid Mubarak :-)