Revealing the GOOD NEWS

They didn't realized when they slept while thanking Allah Almighty for blessing them with the biggest happiness of this world. It was the time of Fajr prayer and Zubia was lying straight on the bed and Asfand was also in a deep and peaceful sleep but that time Zubia was not lying on him instead he was the one who had placed his head on Zubia's bosom and arms encircling her belly. Yes....!!! Whole night he was sleeping in that posture lying on his stomach. His hot breath was reaching down to Zubia through her cleavage. On hearing Azan for Fajr prayer, Zubia opened her eyes, rubbed them when realization hit her that her husband was lying, with half of his weight, above her and they were sleeping in this position for the whole freaking night....!!! But as soon as her eyes landed on the love of her eyes, her heart melted on the sight. He was looking so cute and childish and breathing profoundly with his chest rising up and down in rhythm. The second fact she came to remember was that it was Asfand's Birthday and they would be going to reveal this news to their family.
She came out of her thoughts as she had to do a lot of stuff. She started running fingers in his hair and said :

Z- Asfand uth jayen. Azanen ho gayi hain. Fajr ka time ho gaya hai.

He pouted in the most cutest way that Zubia couldn't resist but let out a chuckle.

A- Achaaa

But then within nano seconds he sat up on the bed with a jolt.

A- Zubia tum theek ho. Did I hurt you. You should have told me to....

Z- shhh.... I am perfectly fine. You were not lying with your complete weight on me. And you could never ever hurt me.... okay....!!!

She gestured him to come closer while she sat up settling herself on the bed. She patted her own chest, signalling him, and he placed his head on and nuzzled in her neck inhaling her fragrance along with a kiss on her neck. He placed his hand on her belly and start caressing it....

Z- Happy Birthday Asfand. Thank You for coming in my life, for completing me and giving me every single happiness in this world that some could wish for. I LOVE YOU..... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...

With this she kissed his forehead and placed her hand above his which was on her belly, still caressing it

A- I LOVE YOU TOO.... and thank you tu Mujhe tumhari kerna chahiye for giving me this happiness. Wese ghar mein kisi ko Pata hai....

Z- Nahin. Ab tak ye baat sirf mujhe aur apko pata hai. Kisi ko nahin bataya Mein ne Abhi kuch bhi

A- ohhhh acha... Ab un ko kon Aur kese bataye ga....

Z- Ap.... Mujhe sharam ati hai...

A- haha... okay

Z- Let's offer prayer first. Breakfast pe batayen ge sab ko...

A- okay....

They offered Fajr prayer together. Asfand went for his morning walk and Zubia followed her personal ritual of sleeping....;-)

At Breakfast table everyone was seated and Zubia and Gaiti served everyone. They were about to finish their breakfast when Asfand came up with the topic.

A- Saim don't you think so k you need someone to play with you, to go school with and a new partner for playing X box.... Han...??

Zubia knew that he was going to break the news and she felt very shy along with a tiny of red on her cheeks

G- Asfand don't tell me k tum ne Ab Saim k liye ek aur X box liya hai...?

A- esi koi baat nahin. Plz let Saim answer this Question.... so yes Saim do you want....??

S- Chachu I can't explain that how desperately I want it. Moreover, I am bored of you as my X box partner player. You don't have time for it....

A- ohhhh... not coming slow.... Han. Wese I have a good news for you that soon this problem of yours will get resolved and you will have a new friend and partner to play with you... okay...

Zubia blushed hard this time

S- Yayyyy. Finally Allah Tala be meri baat man liya. Wese who is that Amazing person and when will he come

Everyone was looking at him and his childish talk with Saim was making them impatient...

Lubna : Asfi kya Ker rahe ho.

A- Abhi itni Jaldi nahin. Wo Amazing Person 9 months baad aye ga.... haina Zubia....

And here he said it. Everyone felt a shock of joy, happiness, emotions.... They stood up from their chairs and blessed Asfiya

Lubna: Alhamdulillah.... Kitni badi khushkhabri di hai tum ne Mujhe Zubia.... meri bachi.... Asfand aj se agar tum ne Kabhi Zubia ko pareshan ya naraz Kia Tu dekhna.... Bohat khayal rakhna....

Usman: Bohat Mubarik ho tum dono ko beta. Hamesha khush raho.

Gaiti: Ayeeeee Zubia... Meri Jan I am very Happy for both of you. I was desperately waiting to hear this news....

Everyone was extremely happy and showered Duas on them....

To be continued......