❤ HoneyMoon Pt.1 ❤

It has been three weeks since they got married.
After coming back from hospital and having dinner with the family, they went to their room.
Asfand was lying in the bed and was checking his emails while Zubia was in the washroom. She came out and went to the dressing table to remove her jewellery and tied her hairs in a messy bun. She came near Asfand and said.

Z: Asfi. Kya ker rahe hain. Bus karen na. Subah ker lijiye ga. Abhi sojate hain. Bohat neend a rahi hai. Plzzz

Asfand shifted his gaze from his laptop towards Zubia and smiled.

A: bus 2 min de do Jan. Ek email ko respond ker raha hun. Actually phir agla poora week time nahi mile ga na isliye.

Z: oho Asfi. Kal Sunday hai aur pora din hum free hi hon ge.

A: I know k kal Sunday hai lekin na to hum free hon ge aur na hi ghar per hon ge agla pora week.
He said while typing on his laptop.

Z: kya matlab. (Looking confused)

A: Matlab yeh k kal sham 4 baje hamari flight hai aur hum apne Honeymoon per ja rahe hain.
He said while closing the laptop and then started staring Zubia

Z: kyaaa...? HoneyMoon? Kahan? Achanak se? Matlab Ap ne bataya bhi nahin aur phir........

Asfand put his finger on Zubia's lips.

A- Shhhh. Kab kahan kese is not the point. The only point is k hum Honeymoon per ja rahe hain. Aur kisi bat ki koi tension lene ki zaroorat nahin hai kyoun k packing se le ker bookings tak sab arrangements ho chuke hain. So just Chill. Aur hum ja kahan rahe hain ye apko kal airport per ja k hi pata chale ga bcoz it is a SURPRISE....

Z- lekin mujhe kisi ne bhi kuch kyun nahin bataya....

A- kyun k Surprise batate nahin hote. Haina...?

Z- phir is tarha bhi nahe batate jis tarah apne bataya hai.

A- Acha. Phir kis tarah batate hain. Ap hi bata dein Mrs. Asfandyar. Hmmm
He said with a smirk on his face placing his hand on Zubia's waist and the other other hand tucking the strands of her hair behind her ears. Asfand leaned onto her until his nose touched her's. He was so close that his warm breath was giving Zubia goosebumps all over her body. She leaned backward and was now lying on the bed while Asfand was lying above her in a diagonal position so that half of his weight was on her. He stretched his arm and switched off the lamp. He kissed her forehead, eyes, cheeks and then on her lips. Zubia tightened his hold on his arm as his lips were now on her jawline. She struggled changing position beneath him and slightly pushed Asfand on the bed as she could sense what was coming next but she was already very tired.

A- it's okay bcoz from tomorrow onwards you will be completely mine for the whole week.

Z- but I am already yours. (While stabilizing her breath)

A- I know but I am talking about.....

She slight pinched on his arm and rested her head on his chest.

Z- Asfi plzzz

A- ouchhhh...haha

He adjusted her between his arms and they drifted off to sleep.

The Next Day

The next day they had to travel to Islamabad as their departure was from Islamabad International Airport. Gaiti had already done all the packing for Zubia secretly. Dr. Haroon, saim and Gaiti went to drop them as it was Asfand's plan bcoz in this way they could get to understand each other. Gaiti didn't protested regarding this plan as Saim was very happy and she could trust Dr. Haroon easily by now.

Finally they arrived on time at the Airport. They said good bye to them and talked to their parents as they would be unable to talk with anyone after taking off.

After boarding Asfand and Zubia were waiting in the lounge of Airport when an announcement was made that the
'' passengers of flight no.8 kindly head towards gate no.3 for the departure from Islamabad to Paris''

After this announcement, Asfand got up and signaled Zubia with a wide smile and said.

A- Come on. Yeh hamari flight hai.

Z- Asfiiii. Hum Paris ja rahe hain. (With a happy but stunned expression)

A- G. Hum Paris ja rahe hain.

And with this they head towards their respective gate but Zubia was still not believing that they were actually going to Paris....

~~~
Now we will meet when they will reach Paris. And I am not sure how long this flight would be. But until then ALLAH HAFIZ and Take Extra Care of Yourself and Do remember me in your Special Prayers....
Love...
Xoxo...