20.[Diggy Simmons Prt2]

~Farm Boy prt.2~

2 Months Later...

"Teressa! Come here real quick!"

Teressa could hear her mother calling from somewhere throughout the house.

She got up from her bed, placing her book down on it in the process. She made her way out of her room, scouting for where her mother's voice came from.

"Where are you ma?"

"Kitchen"

Teressa came into the kitchen to find Daniel sitting at the dining room table.

"Morning Ms. Teressa." Daniel smiled, sending a slight wave at her.

Her and Daniel kept distance from each other after the night they last spoke. Daniel didn't want it to be obvious that he had a thing for his boss' daughter and Teressa didn't want it to be obvious that she had a thing for her father's worker boy. They both played it safe by only speaking when one of her parents were around and keeping it short and sweet.

"Morning Daniel." Teressa smiled back, returning her attention to her mother.

"You called me mom?"

"Yes I did, I need you to show Daniel how to get to the nearest gas station here."

"Oh, ok. What for?"

"Gotta pick up some fuel for your dad's new mower." Her mother smiled over at Daniel.

"Oh, well then lets go now before it starts getting dark."

"Keep my baby safe Daniel."

"Will do, ma'am"

Daniel followed Teressa out until they got to his car outside of the property.

"Let me get that for you."

Daniel reached and opened the passenger door for her to get in, closing it behind her after she got situated in her seat.

He bounced over to the driver's side and got in, starting the car shortly after. He looked over at her until she noticed him looking.

"What?"

"You look prettier than I remember. Haven't really been able to really look at you in a while." Daniel smiled as he reached to touch her chin before leaning over and placing a quick peck on her jaw.

"Thank you." Teressa smiled wide before looking over his shoulder to see her mom watching them from the driveway.

"Fuck, I think she saw you."

Daniel looked out his window to see Teressa's mom standing across the road. She wore a slight smirk before signaling that she had her eyes on him. She turned around and made her way back inside.

"You think she's gonna tell your dad?"

"I don't know. I hope not."

Teressa was stressed out just thinking about it.

"Don't worry. They both like me anyways, no need to stress about it."

Daniel pulled off and followed the directions that she was telling him as he drove.

They soon made it to the station.

"I'll be right back, sit tight."

Teressa nodded at him as he made his way into the station.

She watched him walk inside and search for the fuel. She lost sight of him once he walked down a different area of the store.

Teressa moved her attention to the road and watched the wind blow through the grassy field on the other side.