Backstory: Terror of Clubs

When you are born, you have a tattoo under your left eye of whichever Suit you are under.

When Terror was born, he had the Clubs symbol under his eye. Not everyone in the Clubs Suit had a lot of money. Terror's parents were a part of that group. Because of their lack of money, they couldn't take care of him for very long. When he was 5 years old, they abandoned him in an alley.

Hes been living on the streets ever since then. He can speak, but most of the time chooses not to. Only when its necessary and with people he trusts. Which isnt a lot. Ever since he was abandoned he's had a hard time trusting people. He's afraid of being left alone.

You can never be left alone if you never let anyone in, right?

Terror is 16 now. 11 years of being left alone. Surviving off of only what was necessary. He only has one friend who has never left him and never will. His small swallow named Rowan. She has never left him. Terror found her a few weeks after his parents left. He took her in and nursed her back to health the best he could.

He felt connected to her. It was like they related to each. They knew what the other was going through. And from that point on, there was an unspoken agreement that they would never abandon each other.

Terror and Rowan stayed together. Any food that was found was shared between the two. If it wasn't for Rowan then Terror wouldn't be here.

There has always been war, and both of them were fes up with it. The day Terror turned 16, he packed up what little stuff he had and left and stayed somewhere on the outskirts of the Clubs Suit.

I wish this violence would cease. Then maybe, we could have an actual place to stay....