Chapter 1: New Life (Part 1/2)

"AND STAY OUT, LITTLE BRAT!" The owner threw Luigi out to the streets. He then slammed the door hard. Luigi struggled to get up, but managed to do so.

"Why am I alone? I'm only 4! Where's Mommy and Daddy? Do I even have them?" Luigi's thoughts took over him to ignore the pain. He walked down on the sidewalk, trying to find an ally to sleep.

But he wasn't looking where he was going. He bumped into a tall man that was wearing a fancy suit and a crown with a megenta jem on it. Luigi looked up. "I'm sorry, sir... I wasn't looking where I was going... Please don't hurt me..." He begged.

The man looked down at Luigi, seeing how bad his condition was. Worn out messy clothes, skinny to the bones, bruises and scars all over him, and even a frighten look on his face. He kneeled down on to one knee to make eye contact with Luigi.

Luigi got so frighten that tears started to shed from his eyes. "Hey, it's okay, little one. I'm not gonna hurt you," the man, well actually King, offered Luigi his hand.

Luigi refused the offer, shacking his head "no". He thought he was gonna trick Luigi to make him to follow him and then end up getting beaten, possibly killed.

The King had a concerned, worried look on his face. "Do you have any parents or guardians?" Luigi shook his head. "I don't think I have any..." He told the King.

The King was gonna ask Luigi another question when someone came up and grabbed Luigi's arm. "Hey! Lemme go!!" Luigi tried to fight for freedom, but he was extremely weak.

The King stood up to see it was no other than Bowser. "Leave the child alone," He demanded Bowser. "Or what?" Bowser really should've kept his mouth shut.

The King snapped his fingers and an army of Boos came and attacked Bowser endlessly. After a while of that, they stopped when the King ordered them to. "I will not tell you this again. Leave the child alone, now!" He was ticked off.

Bowser released Luigi and vanished away somewhere. Luigi looked up at the King, confused. "What did you do, mister?" He asked him. "I saved you from Bowser. He's a huge threat in many areas, like this one," the King explained.

"Oh, thank you, Mister King," Luigi thanked him. The King chuckled. "You're welcome, little one." "What's your name?" Luigi asked him. "My name is King Boo. What's your name?" "Luigi. And I'm four years old..." He paused from being unsured. "At least I think I am four...." He seemed to not to know when he's birthday was, or even how many years it has been.

King Boo gotten more worried about Luigi. "Do you remember what happened before you found yourself on the streets?" "Well, there is this building that's filled with kids with no families like me in it... And the lady who's in charge was really mean. She often hurt us everyday and I don't know why. One day, she kicked me out, leaving me out on the streets. I have no where to go..." Luigi looked down, upset about what he been through.

King Boo got down to Luigi's level again. Luigi was shedding tears again. King Boo gently wiped his tears away. "It's okay, Luigi. I'm here for you."

Luigi hugged King Boo and started to cry. King Boo hugged him back. "Wow, this kid has gone through alot and he's only a toddler. I can't just leave him here, knowing he won't be able to survive on his own..." King Boo made up his mind. "Hey, Luigi?" Luigi sniffed and looked at King Boo. "Yes, Mr. King Boo?" "How would you like to stay with me in my mansion?" "Well, you did saved me from that Bowser guy, haven't hurt me so far, and you seem really nice, unlike everyone else... Okay, I'll go with you!" Luigi told him.

King Boo picked Luigi up and carried him. He then stood back up. "Alright, but first, let's get you something to eat." "Okay."

They stopped by at Burger Koopa. "Welcome back, your Highness. Would you like your usual?" The cashier asked King Boo. "Yes, along with something else." He looked at Luigi. "What would you like to eat?"

Luigi never actually had a meal before from what he remembered. He looked at the pictures on the menu, unsure what he wanted. He then spotted something. The picture of a cheeseburger.

"I would like a cheeseburger, please," Luigi told King Boo. King Boo smiled. "Alright, Luigi." He looked back up at the cashier. "Cheeseburger to go along with my usual, please." "Yes, your Highness."

When their food was delivered, they started to eat. Luigi never had any food that was actually fresh and hot. To him, it was the best thing he ever had.

After they left, Luigi immediately fell asleep on King Boo, feeling safe with him. King Boo carried him back to his mansion.

It wasn't long until they arrived. The Boos greeted King Boo with a lot of welcome back. King Boo told them to be quiet, since Luigi was still sleeping.

There was a room for toddlers that was already set up. It was very colorful with many toys and stuffed animals, along with a stuffed Boo on the bed. There was already some clothes for toddlers.

King Boo placed Luigi down on the bed, covering him up with the blankets. He made sure the night light was on and closed the door on the way out, leaving it open by just a crack.

He then went to his office, wrapping up some paperwork. He decided to call the police, to see if there's any information about Luigi that they might have...