Chapter 10

"Whats up?" He asked as i sat down next to me.

I didnt want to tell him what had happened so i asked something random.

"Do you think you could get me more practice in before tomorrow?" i asked. Tomorrow was the beginning on the game, and i hope i passed the first round.

"Sure, do you want to practice now?" He asked getting up. "Sure." i said.

For 3 hours i practiced. I felt more confident and i was better now than i was.

"Remember to point those toes." Gerrad pointed out.

I was also learning how to do the splits, it took ne a while, but im managing. I span round, my tutu spinning beautifully in the air, my feet made every move look easy.

"Ok you better sleep now, need the rest for tomorrow." Gerrad led me back to my room before i fell asleep.

I woke the next morning, i got up out of bed and grabbed a glass of water from the bedside table. The door opened and Gerrad walked in. "Ahh your awake!" He said with a big grin on his face.

"Ready for your big day?" He said sitting down on my sofa.

"Big day? Not that big." I took a sip of water. "Well ive got this beautiful tutu for you, feathers and everything!" He said excitedly.

He was right i few minutes later i was wearing it, it was white netting down to just below my knees and white feather skirt design on the top at my hips.

A white covered feathered strapless top came with it with white ballet shoes.

I tied my hair back into a tight bun. With my fringe held back too.

"You look gorgeous." Gerrad said while adding white sparkle diamonds around my eyes. I had black eye shadow and black eyeliner on making my piercing blue eyes stand out.

"You ready to go out?" Gerrad asked.

I nodded before we left for the auditions or part 1.

I walked in the govens sat in rows with their black suites on and there cigerette smoke filled the ceilings as they chatted away until all the girls entered the room.

I walked in behind Rosie, i was shaking with nervs.

I saw Ronan sat in his big seat chatting to a white haired man, before he sat back down in his seats. "Welcome Players!" Ronan clapped getting up and began walking towards us. He looked at me and smiled, i looked down awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"Ready?" He asked. "Yes!" The blondes shouted enthusitiastically.

"Ok lets get started." He clicked his fingers and the lights dimmed.

A beam of light hovered over us going back and forth over each one of us, choosing who to go first.

The light stopped over one of the blondes and she stood up with a grin on her face. The lights came back on to bright room again. She walked over to the middle of the room, a few feet away from Ronans seat as he watched her.

I noticed the govens grabbed laptops from underneath their chairs and opened them up.

The girl began to sing, her eautiful acapella showed, i thought how i was going to win this game. Wheb she finished another girl got up and did juggling with different things.

Soon Rosie was picked and she played piano whilst singing, beautifully all the wall through.

I was soon picked and began to dance to halo by beyonce.

I did perfect swift movements until the end when i had to do a 360 degree spin in my tutu. I spun but my hand caught in the netting of my tutu and i looked terrible, whilst pulling my hand out of the tutu my foot slipped on the marble floor and i fell to the ground on my knees.

Out of breath and embarrased. Many girls laughed while govens whispered to each other.

"Next." Ronan said.

I squrried back to my seat on the floor next to Rosie covering my face in shame.

Im going to loose this game.