Chapter 13

I braced myself ready for something to happen. But nothing. He stood in front of me, starring at me. His breath hitting the top of my head. I shuddered in fear. I didnt know what was going to happen next. "Dont hurt me." i whispered quietly.

"Dont you worry Alexia your safe, dont step out of line again, this is your caution." He grinned.

"Can i go?" I asked.

"No your staying the night." He smiled. He took hold of my wrist.

"No." i removed my wrist from his grip.

"No what?"

"Im not staying the night." By now i was fed up and tired.

"You are." He Smirked.

"No."

"Ok i didnt want to do this but-" He dragged me over to a cuboard drawer.

He searched the draws still holding onto my wrist. He pulled out handcuffs. "NO!" I shouted trying to pull my hand away, but he cuffed me before attaching my arm to the bed pole.

"Let me go!" I screamed, tears streaming from my eyes.

"No." He smirked.

I started to shake in fear. I tried to squeeze my hand through the very tight gap, but I failed miserably, as he tightened it even more. "please let me go." I begged. Tears streaming down my face. I couldn't control my emotions.

"Don't cry Alexia, you safe with me. Go to sleep, tomorrow is Part 2. You need your beauty sleep." he smiled, pleased with him self that he now can control me.

I lay on the double bed in a very uncomfortable position due to my hand being attached to it.

I woke up in the morning my hand still tied. I turned over to find Ronan sleeping next to me under the covers. He slept peacefully.

I tried to wiggle out of my handcuffs but yet again I failed. I was stuck here, with him.

Punishment for kicking him???

I rolled back over trying not to disturb him, I began thinking of a plan.

How can I escape? I had failed miserably the first time.