[INTRODUCTION]

A little bit about me real quick, before I introduce the story!

Okay! I am a female, and I would like to keep my name a secret. You can call me anything, Mother, Father, Glass, Flower, anything. I go by any gender on the internet, so you don't have to hold me to any one. I can also go by neither, it all depends on you guys! Now, about the story.

I suggest reading the description (if you haven't already) for more information and warnings. Some of these stories may have sensitive topics, so for more information go to the description. Obviously, not all of them will be like that, so if you want to read those, I will put the type of story and any warnings at the beginning. You're welcome, My Children!~

I welcome any and all constructive criticism! I am doing this to learn and grow in this community! However, I see people pick out every single thing on other stories, and it gets annoying. But as long as you're not doing that, I welcome it, I'm actually great full for it. :D

Anywho, I will stop being annoying and end this, but I hope you guys enjoy this. It's to vent, to get out my creativity, to learn, to grow. It's gonna mean something to me in the future, so I hope it does for you as well. Well, I'm out! Enjoy!~

(Please follow my main account, I am working on something special for it. It is Cucumber_Tea :])