"yo. The names Twila!"

Chapter one:

I was outside of some kind of glass palace. I was slightly frightened but I walked on anyway. The inside of the garden was overflowing and blooming with fresh, lively flowers seeming healthy and happy. I approached some steps to a chair. It wasn't the kind of chair you could whisk into your dining room. It was a throne. I felt a strong feeling pull me towards it so I gently sat down. I felt like I finnaly belonged so smiled broadly. I blinked. Suddenly there was a little neclace on my lap. I reached out and clipped ut round my neck. it had a charm on it, a red charm in the form of a rose. the moment it was on, the wirld suddenly disintegrated into darkness. I screamed, excpecting to fall, but no, I just floated. An egg flew up infront of me and paused, as if it was closely examining me. Then a pattern appeared on it. It was a rose to on a light pink background. I looked down at my necklace and noticed it was glowing. I heard someone scream.

"Ahhhhh! Tadase!"

I opened one eye, the other then blinked. I wasn't in darkness anymore, but instead lying on the floor of the glass palace. I sat up and rubbed the back of my head. "Oww!" I muttered. There was a girl and boy staring at me with concerned looks. My eyes widened as I saw them.

"Oh! King, Joker... where are my manners?" I asked, standing up. I brushed my skirt. "Yo. The names Twila!"

Jokers eyes widened. "Twila? From..." I nodded eagerly.

"So you remember me... Hinamori Amu-chan!"

~♡to be continued?♡~