~ The Moving truck ~ 1 ~

~ 3rd person ~

Jacob groaned as he lifted his head to the sound of the alarm. He stayed up all night editing another video, although he knew he had school.

He slowly got up and got dressed, knowing he had time. He had chosen to wear a white and blue hoodie, with some black jeans.

He didn't believe he was going back to school already, it was almost like winter break flew by-

His mother's voice broke the silence in the house.

"JACOB! Come eat breakfast before you leave!" Her voice echoed through out the house.

"COMING! Just give me a minute!" He yelled back.

He quickly packed his bag and walked down the stairs. He wanted to get to school a bit early to see his friends so he grabbed a quick snack and headed off to school.

------------------------------------------------------

Jacob speed walked to school since it was quite close, but he stopped in his tracks as a big moving truck stood in his way.

Did someone move in? Hey, maybe we'll have a new kid in our class! He thought as he walked around the massive truck.

~ AT SCHOOL ~

~ Zelk's POV ~

I walked up the stairs and into the school. I, somehow, immediately spotted the short, black haired boy. Arguing with a blonde boy, that's almost double his size.

"Hey Bad! Hey Skep!" I said trying to overlap their argument.

"Oh he-"

"OMG, YOUR FINALLY HERE! Now tell Bad that I'm better at PVP than him!" Zak yelled in my face.

"Seriously... This again? Ok, fine. Zak you better at PVP than Bad-"

"SE-" He immediately got cut off.

"-BUT, Bad is better in wool wars."

"THATS NOT FAIR!" Zak screamed again. My ears began to hurt.

"ANYWAYS-" Bad said, desperately tried changing the subject, "Did you know there was a new kid joining our class?"

"Oh, that's probably why I saw a moving truck earlier" I said as I remembered the massive moving truck that was only down the road from my house.

"OOOooOoo, maybe they'll be friends with us???" Zak asked in a really high pitched voice, almost like a child.

"Well, the bell is about to go soon, so why don't we go to class and see?" Bad said, trying to ignore Zak's really annoying high pitched voice.

"Sure! Let's get going then" I said as I followed behind them.
------------------------------------------------------

Aight first chapter done, please tell me if I made any spelling or grammatical mistakes!

Also tell me what else to add!

~ X HAS LEFT THE CHAT ~