~ The new kid ~ 2 ~

~ Zelk's POV ~

Me, Darryl and Zak walked into our classroom and sat down. We talked for a while, until the teacher decided to show up.

I'm not sure why, but I kept thinking about the new kid, and if they would what to be friends, since I do have a few friends but not really close ones... Well except Mega, but he doesn't really talk...

After about 5 minutes of talking, the teacher walked in, and a tall brown haired boy following her in. She talked to him for a solid minute. I'm not sure why but I couldn't take my eyes off him...

"Alright, class!" She yelled, making everyone shut up and focus their attention to her. "So my name is Miss Honey, if you have forgotten and today we have a new student joining us, would you like to introduce yourself?" She said as she looked over at the tall boy.

"S-sure, I guess" he stuttered as he turned to the class, "uhh, Hi! I'm George but people normally call me Spifey, and uh, I play alot of videogames and I just moved here." He said in a shaky voice. His voice is so... I cant describe it.. it's just so calming and sweet and- wait... what am I even saying, but right now I should focus on school...

"Ok, great! So everyone make sure to make George feel welcome!" Miss honey said and looked over at me, "Why don't you go sit next to Jacob!" She said pointing at me, I awkwardly wave towards the new boy. I kind of forgot I had a spare seat next to me, since it's been so long.

The boy walks over next to me and sits down. I'm not sure why but I kind of froze when he sat down next to me... and it's not from fear, so I'm not exactly sure from what... maybe I'm just cold? I thought trying to brush off the feeling.

My thought are imideatly stopped by a unfamiliar, yet sweet voice.

"Hey.. Your Jacob right?" The new boy asked.

"Oh- uh.. yeah but I prefer going by Zelk, and your George right?" I said, trying not to look dumb.

"Yeah, but people normally call me Spifey... Soo, I was wondering if you could,uhh... show me where my classes are and just overall show me around the school?" He said in a unsure way.

Of course, I agreed, "Yeah sure! What class do you have first?"

"Umm.." he quickly looked at his timetable, "I got Maths..."

"Great! That's also my first class! So you can just come along with me and my friend, and then I'll give you a quick tour at lunch, if that's ok?" I asked him, just to make sure.

"Yeah, that's perfect, not like I have anything to do" He said as he giggles a bit. Which caused my face to heat up a little and giggle a little too.

I'm not really sure what's happening to me today... first those thought and me freezing up all of a sudden, and now my face was heating up? Maybe I'm just sick... I really didn't want to think about this now, since I'll be a bit busy showing 'Spifey' around.

My thought were broken again when Miss honey said, "You can leave now"

Everyone started to get up and leave the room to get to their first class.

I waited with George outside of the classroom for Bad since we had the same class (they are all about the same age but Darryl is the oldest and Zelk is the youngest, just for convince).

When Bad finally came out, the three of us started to walk to our class and while going there we had a bit of small talk.

Im not sure why, but I could feel this would be a loooong day.

------------------------------------------------------

I will post more often in the weekends since I have nothing to do. (And at night)

Also sorry if I get some thing wrong about school, and I'll try to make most of the story out of school since I'm British and yeah -w-

~ X HAS LEFT THE CHAT ~