oOp- Idk

Yo, Um- Hi X here!

So- long time no see? Sorry I haven't updated recently, I'm like really lazy lately cos of... stuff.

ANYWAYS, I'm getting a lil bored of this book... so I'll just give u guys a few ideas to see what I should do with this book:

IDEA A:
Bruh, y u even have this book still here, no one read it anymore, like -.-

Basically stop the book-

IDEA B:
Ok so this is where it gets a lil interesting.

So in every chapter you, the reader, can put the main characters through scenarios and disasters (e.g. one of you suggested that a tornado hits the city, and they need to live though that in that chapter)

With this option I will also be adding OC's since in some disasters maybe a few may die or I just need background characters.

IDEA C:
I carry on the book as it is but I will turn Spifey into a yandere, and every week some new obstacle will come in his way to take Zelk away from him, and he has till the end of the week to remove that obstacle (e.g. a student likes zelk, and plans to confess to him by the end of the week, Spifey has till the end of the week to stop this event, he can kill, kidnap or just force her to not like him anymore but if he gets caught or he doesn't do it in time, he loses zelk forever, and I'll leave you hanging there, I dont want to spoil the ending for you ;) )

THIS IDEA IS FROM THE GAME YANDERE SIMULATOR (great game btw)

In this idea I will also be taking in OC's for background characters since like we need students and people confessing blah blah

Sooo here is where you vote, comment under what one you want to see:

●○●
IDEA A
●○●

●○●
IDEA B
●○●

●○●
IDEA C
●○●

I'll stop the poll when there is enough votes I guess

Sorry for wasting your time, stay safe kids, dont die on me god damn it >:( and try to stay positive :D

(Also I changed my art insta, its @HoloMuffins now so idk go check it out if u wanna -3- )

X has left the chat•