chapter 15- the party of "I love you"s

Megan's POV

When I got the call from Liam saying that he wanted me to go to a party with him, I didn't hestitate.  I mean, what are the chances of being able to meet a One Direction member and them actually liking you back. 

I was really glad I was able to go to the party.  I looked all around me and I saw lots of celebrities mixed into the crowds of people.  And I was there with one of the nicest and sweetest guys I have ever met.

 When we got to the party, Liam and I went straight to the photo booths because we HAD to get pictures of us in our amazing costumes.  Liam was wearing your average clown costume with the rainbow afro wig and big clown shoes, but he was more of a sad and scary clown.  I dyed my hair blue with temporary hair dye (I didn't want it blue forever) and wore a rainbow colored head band.  I had on a poofy polka-dot dress with knee socks and big clown shoes like Liam.  And of course we both had red clown noses.

The photo booth was pretty small so I sat on Liam's lap while we made tons of stupid faces at the camera.

Kristin's POV

After the guys performed on stage, Harry led me out on to the deck.  Even from outside, you could hear all the noises of the party.  Surprisingly, Harry and I were the only ones on the deck.

We heard a slow song come on and Harry took my arms and put them around his neck as he put his arms around my waist.  I just stared into his eyes and thought about how lucky I was to be dating him.  I love him.

He stared back at me and started to smile.

"What?"

"I just.."  He laughed a little. "I love you."

"I love you too."  I said and I kissed him.

I rested my head on his shoulder.  I looked inside and made eye contact with my twin sister.  She was surprised to make eye contact with me and started giving me hand signals.  She mouthed the words as she made signals.

She pointed to herself and mouthed the word "I".

The she made a heart with her hands. "Love."

She pretended to scare someone and I saw her say, "Boo".

And then she made ears on the top of her head with her hands and mouthed, "Bear."

I love Boo-Bear.

I already knew that, but whatever.

Then I copied the first two signals she did and mouthed "I love.."

And then I took my hair and put it up in a few different ways and mouthed, "Harry Styles."

Then I saw Rylee in the middle of the room dancing with baby Niall and she had seen our whole "conversation".

Then she pointed to herself and made a heart and took her arm and moved it.  It looked like her arm was doing the worm, but then I realized that she was making the waves of a river.  The Nile River.  OHHHHH...i get it.......

Harry was turned away from the doors that led inside, but he laughed at all of the crazy hand gestures I was doing.

Then, I saw Louis lead Kayla out to us.

"What's up, Hazza?!"  Louis asked Harry.  Cute nickname...

"How did you even come up with the name Hazza?"  He asked him.

"Don't expect me to remember everything for you....geesh."  He said, and then he held up his hand and mouthed something to Kayla.  She giggled.

"We all need nicknames!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  Kayla said excitedly as she jumped up and down.