Part 1- It All Beginings

Death the Kid and Maka were in the classroom arguing that their weapons are better. To prove to the other that their weapons were more superior, they thought that they would switch weapons for a weekend. With getting caught up in the moment, Kid totally forgot that Maka's weapon was he crush. After realizing for himself he started to panic.

Death the Kid was not very good with talking with Soul. Every time Soul walked up to him, he would just become nervous. He also got a instant boner for seeing his crush. So it was very awkward to speck to him. Death the Kid was panicking out of his mind. He was panicking more than what he would panic about something not being symmetry.

When Soul finally came over, Kid couldn't look him in the eye. If he looked him in the eye he would know that he would get a boner. Soul was as cool as ever. He was wearing a tank top with a leather jacket. He had on some black jeans and converse on. Kid was holding back so much. He just wanted to have a nosebleed and go to the bathroom.

"Yo" Soul said. "I have to stay with you for the weekend. What is up with this stupid bet? We already know that I'm the best". "Well my weapons are the best. We have the best symmetry out of everyone in the whole DWMA" Kid said while looking at his fingers.

"Bro, so u gonna let me in or nah?" asked Soul. "Well of course, come on in" Kid said with a hand gesture pointing to the living room.
Death the Kid lived in a two bedroom apartment. (It's the house that Maka and Soul lived in in"Soul Eater")

When soul was lookin around to see the apartment bit seems that Kid had a boner. Kid runs to the bathroom, leaving Soul to wondering.

While in the bathroom, Kid is trying to get rid of the boner. He moans Soul's name over and over while he pumps his penis up and down. It wasn't very long but he came so much. Right after he came, Kid heard the voice of Soul from outside the door.

Kid quickly cleans everything up and tries to play everything off cool. "Um you alright-" asked Soul but got caught off by Kid. "I'm fine. Let's go study" Kid says while dragging Soul to his room.

What would happen with these two in one room? Will Soul keep wondering or will he just forget"

Thanks for reading this story. This is my first writing something like this. I want to know if u like it or some comments. I'll try to update soon.