Part 2- alone time

Death the Kid has taken Soul to his room. This is the best thing that he can do. He wanted to make sure Soul didn't hear anything.

Kid was very distanced from Soul. They were studying in the privacy of Kid's room. Kid was the top of his class. Maka and him were tied for 1st place in their grade. Soul was 100th of their grade. He needed a lot of help with almost all subjects. It would make sense if Kid tutored him.

The first subject they did was math. That was Kid's best and favorite subject. Kid tried for hours to make Soul understand one thing in the subject. Kid was starting to get frustrated with it. He wanted his crush to be able to accomplish something because of him. He started a new method of teaching him.

Kid used a thing that Soul loved the most- idea of being a death scythe. "You have 100 souls in total, so u can be a death scythe. You have one witch soul and the rest are regular soul. How many soul do u have?" Asked Kid. "That's easy, 99 souls" answered Soul. Kid jumped with joy. He was so hype that he finally got through to Soul. Soul was looking at Kid with interesting eyes.

When Kid had finally calmed down, they started to talk about their lives. Soul was surprisingly interesting in Kid's life. "How is it to know that u are going to be the next grim reaper?" Asked Soul. "For me it isn't all that great. My dad keeps putting pressure on me. He is over protective and it's just killing me from the inside out."

Kid could see on Soul's face that he wasn't expecting that reply. They went on for hours on talking about personal stuff and Kid started not being able to take it. He felt his penis twitching in his pants. "Please excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom again." "Okay, but while ur in the bathroom I'm going to go to the store to pick up somethings.

After Kid was certain that Soul was gone he pulled down his pants and look at his boner. He started to pump his penis. At that point, Kid had a new craving . He had a aching for something in his butt hole. With this he knew he had to take care of it.

Sorry for not updating sooner. I had to finish some homework and hang out with the family. So anyway have a happy thanksgiving and don't get hurt on Black Friday.