That night- part 2

As Soul walked away he felt a warm hand grab on to him. He turned around for to see that it was Kid with a blushed face on. Kid didn't want Soul to use a condom. Soul knew that that was what Kid wanted, but he wanted Kid to say it for himself. "So" said Soul just to give Kid a start.

"I...don't...want a...condum."pleaded Kid.

As Soul looked at the pleaded teenager, he eyes grew with lust. Soul found a position that wouldn't hurt as much and placed his manhood in front of it. He lunged forward into Kid who was shouting bloody murder. Soul lowered down to Kid. "Kid, are u okay. Do u want to stop. I could stop if it's too much for u?" "no...I want...it.Its okay...don't stop." "just in case it hurts too much, all u got to do is tell me okay." Kid nods his head in agreement.

Soul continued to thrust in and out of Kid. Soul listened to every commend of Kid's just to keep it interesting. Mosul and kid were in the position with Kid laying on the bed with Kid's legs wrapped around Soul while he thrusting in and out of his new lover.

Ah...hmm...more...harder...ah yes came from Kid's moaning mouth. Kid was making claw marks on the back of Soul. Kid was enjoying finally be able to be one with his love. When Soul found stated to thrust slopping, he had hit something. In result Kid arched his back and gave an loud moan. Ahhhahh...yass...more. Soul give me more with that back fat cock of yours.

Soul never saw this side of Kid. The side that didn't care if something was unsymmetrical. The one that was just greedy for love. There was something about it that turned Soul on. Soul begun to thrust fast and hard into Kid's sweet spot and causing him to be a moaning mess. After a few more thrusts Kid said to Soul "I love you". With just three words caused Soul to cum within Kid. With the excitement Kid came all over his and Soul's stomach.

Soul had collapsed on top of Kid with eyes of lust. Soul didn't want anything more than to have Kid in his arms. Soul finally did the three words that would change his life. "I love you too Kid". With those words drove Kid insane. He brought Soul neck down then had kissed him passionately. "Let's do it again" Kid said that was drawn with a nod from Soul. Leaving the couple alone for now, all u can hear is loud moans coming from their room.

A/n
I am so sorry guys. You guys can't asking for me to update but I never got up to it. I even typed just alittle then got bored and started going to other books just to sleep. But I also want to say thanks for over 1K reads. I was so surprised. Thanks to all the who kept up with this book, but sadly this is the last chapter. Good bye and hopefully I write another book.