Switcheroo PT. 3

Peter couldn't wait to get back home. It's not like he didn't enjoy Batman and Nightwing's company, but Peter was a kid who loved to talk, and neither Bruce, nor Dick wanted to talk at the moment. Both of them were extremely worried about Tim. (Bc... Ya know... Jason's dead so they're paranoid.) The only time Dick ever really talked to Peter was to tell him about Jason and how worried he was about Tim.

"I've already lost one little brother," Dick said, "I won't loose another."

Tim, on the other hand, also couldn't wait to get back to his family. Tony wasn't bad company, but he was a bit frazzled from losing Peter.

"Peter is such an amazing kid. He didn't deserve to be taken from me."

Finally, after a day of traveling, they both finally met.

"If it isn't Batman." Tony said with a hint of anger in his voice.
"Give me back the kid, and no one gets hurt."

"How about you give me Tim first?" Bruce said with equal anger.

"Yes. If you don't give us Timmy back, you're the one who's getting hurt."

"Umm how about we both peacefully talk this out. I'm sure it was a misunderstanding." Peter quickly added.

"Yeah. No need to fight, let's just go our separate ways." Tim said.

"Hold on. You want me to peacefully talk this out after you took my kid? I don't think so." Tony said.

"Mr Stark," Peter reasoned. "He didn't take me. Do you think he would take me and replace me with his child?"

"I don't know what he would do. All I know is that he took you. Fri, get my suit."

"Bruce-"

"Don't worry Tim, I won't hurt him unless he hurts you."

"I won't make promises I can't keep." Dick said filled with rage. "He could have hurt you."

"Coulda, would, didn't." Tim said, trying to control his brothers rage. (Ha! Reference to.... You know what, no one cares.)

"Alright then let's settle this." Tony said, now fully suited up.

Dun dun dun!!! What will happen next? Find out tomorrow!! Thank you MaggieBorchardt for reminding me to continue this series.