Hibernation PT. 2

Tony was right to keep an eye on Peter. A minute after Peter left, the cold air made him pass out. He fell face first into the cold, hard ground. As soon as Tony saw what had happened, he raced out to Peter.

'It must have to do with the outdoors.' Tony thought, as he carried Peter back into the medical wing.

Sure enough, Peter woke up after he had warmed up a bit.

"Huh?" Peter said, confused why he was back inside the tower.
"Mr. Stark? I am so sorry. I'll leave right now-"

"No." Tony cut him off. You won't. So either sit back down, or I'll make you sleep myself."

"But Mr. Stark," Peter stated. "There's nothing wrong with me. I'm fine."

"Fine?" Tony repeated. "You've been passing out. You're not fine."

Peter was startled.
'Passing out?' Peter thought. 'Wait a minute. Does this... Am I hibernating?!'
"That explains it!" Peter exclaimed out loud.

"What?"

"Umm... Nothing Mr. Stark. I really have to go now."

"Kid, you're not fine."

"I am. I'm just hibernating. I think."

'Why didn't I think of that!' Tony thought to himself.
"Well, if you must go, bundle up." Tony went to his closet and took out every coat he had and gave it to Peter.

"Umm.. Mr. Stark? Do I really need all of these?"

"Yes. Unless you want to stay here for the rest of the winter.."

"Okay, Mr. Stark." It worked Peter arrived home safely. And from that day forward, Tony checked the weather.