Part 1

A/N

so here's part one!

Let me know what you think!

Em xxx

The air was cold as you ran around Wandsworth Common. When you say run, you mean light jog as Monty was with you. He was far more interested in barking at the ducks on the lake and running across the grass than following you along the path. The early morning dew was settled over the Common, it was always so calming even with the low hum of the train nearby. This had always been a great way to start your day.

You were definitely an early bird during the week. Choosing to either walk or run with Monty for an hour in the morning, before heading home for a shower and some breakfast then being ready to start work at 9am. Working from home meant instead of heading across the city in rush hour traffic you could just walk into your spare room.

Nearing the edge of the common you leant down to attach Monty's lead when he quickly pulled away from you to chase a bird that was sitting on top of the bench nearby.

"Monty......shit." You cried out as he spun you around twisting your body and a pain seared through your ankle as you landed on your bum with a thud. You instantly reached down and grabbed your ankle.

"Little shit." You mumbled.

Rubbing your ankle hoping it would ease the pain, you called out to him and now that the bird had flown away he happily came and sat by your side.

"Monty, what the hell? Leave the damn birds alone!" You said as you took his lead safely back in your hand.

You weren't aware that anyone was around you until you heard his voice. The sound was like pure sex, rough and husky. An Irish accent had always been your downfall.

"Are you ok?" He asked, a smirk evident on his face.

"Oh god." You mumbled, hanging your head in embarrassment. You knew your face was beginning to blush and your heart began to race.

"Do you need help getting up?" He asked you again, disregarding the fact that you had ignored his first question.

"I should be fine, thanks." You replied.

Were you fine? Now you were going to look like a twat trying to gracefully get up from the ground with a sore ankle and a very attractive man watching you.

Why did he have to be here and see that happen?

"Here, let me help you." He said, as he offered his hand.

He had clearly seen you trying to decide the best way to stand on your own two feet. When he hooked his arm under yours you cringed, you were a sweaty mess that had now probably gone onto his very expensive looking sports top.

"Thanks." You mumbled trying to avoid his stare, your heart had started to race even faster in your chest from his touch.

Monty for some reason was now on his best behaviour. With his lead in your hand he had decided to sit patiently and wait for you to get up. He was probably also hoping he'd get attention from the very attractive Irishman who was still currently holding you up by your elbows.

"Can you put any weight on it?" He asked.

"A little." You replied, slightly wincing in pain.

"Do you live nearby?"

"Yeah, um just around that corner." You said pointing towards the end of the row of terraces across the street.

"That's handy." He joked as he knelt down to give Monty some attention.