Chapter 8: Shopping _Trouble part 1

Lisa's POV

Time skips after dinner at dad's room

“Tell me.  What wanna you talk

about?”Dad says facing his back as picking up  his eyeglasses  from night  table. 

“I already told you dad . It's about marriage.”I say with courage.I can't always play the role of a poor spirited. It’s  now or never situation.  & I already made my mind.   If he accepted the proposal then good if he not then I have to look for another way.  Which is run away with hawasa. 
“Umm I know that line . But can you  move forward to the next line.” He say raising his eyebrow .

“Dad, can you stop the marriage for a few  months.”I need some time for mental preparation.”  I say with eyes close.  Not want to look at dad piercing eyes which is waiting for me. 

“W-what ?  What did you say?”  Dad widen his eyes in shock & with a look of what do wanna trying to say. Seems like I have to tell him the truth. I enhale a deep breathe before going to the main point. 

“The thing is that dad Im in love with someone else.  I can't marry chaeyoung. In fact, not anyone else in the world.”  I say in one breathe.  I carefully  look at him to see his reaction.

He squint his eyes looking straight into my eyes.  I feel weakling at his cold gaze. 

“Do you know what nonsense rhymes  you are  talking about?  Are you out of your mind lisa?” he angrily whisper - yell at me as grab my wrist tightly squeezing it harder.  I whimper in pain. He become red in anger.  He rotate his eyeball in left right direction of the room.  As if I said a tabooed thing.  & he fear people might be hear it.

D-dad,  y-you're  hurting m-e. Dad snap out of his anger trance & immediately leave my hand. 

“Look lisa, cards are distributed.” He says as grit his teeth. 
“& most importantly  your grandfather promised chaeyoung father which is the big thing. now I can't do anything. this marriage will take place you like it or not. If it not it will be a big scandal in our family.  People will chiding it. It will make a great impact  on our stock market.” He  says as pacing back & forth massaging his temple.

“& why didn’t you tell me about this earlier?”  Dad asks me in mix of irritation & frustration.   

“tsk, so that you can break our relationship.& engage me with that chaeyoung.  I hiss angrily .  I know that what he is saying is right but he didn’t even think about me once. All he talk about family reputation & Grandfather.  What about me & my love?

“You punk, how dare you?Is that the way how you talk to your father.” he angrily shout while looking at me.

“Dad, you never think about me,? You always talk about about you & your reputation.  You know what dad I didn’t give a  damn about this marriage & your reputation. Damn it.” i retort back as start to walk towards the door. 

“You will get married to chaeyoung.  you like it or not.  this marriage will not called off.  Do you get it lisa?” Dad says with a authoritive  tone but it will not work on me this time because I'm pissed off now.

----------------
I didn’t answer him back. I  angrily grab the door knob & slam the door behind my back.

“Lisa! come back.  I'm not done with you yet.”  He shout in the room  which come as muffle.

“What the hell he think of himself?  He can't control my life especially my love life.”i talk to myself  while fuming  in anger furiously.  I will not let it  happen.  I grab   my phone tightly & throw it on my bed angrily.